What's your goal this week?

Start of the week (just about), what are you goals for the end of the week?

Any level you want to get to, any dungeon or quest particularly you want to complete?

Set a target, post it, and post back Monday morning to see if you managed it!

My goal for this week is to reach level 30. I am lvl 27 now. I think that is doable as I should have a free evening tonight and some time on Sunday to play.

2 Likes

Hit 50. Maybe.

I’m pretty busy this weekend. Got a wedding on Saturday and I think my girl and I might be going for something to eat on Sunday. I’d love to hit 50 before the week is out though. I’m currently 47 and will be playing tonight.

1 Like

Hoping to have gotten high enough to Gnomeregan by the end of the week - but judging by my lack of sleep and game time from last night, my kids are against this idea xD

1 Like

Get enough gold to get my spell training up to my level after not having bought any skills for 10 levels or so (saving for mount).

• teach my boar charge(2) => done, I had to swim to Westfall :slight_smile:
  • craft a leather outfit that looks as ridiculous as possible
  • kill more murlocs
2 Likes

Gnomeregan is a good shout. Would be nice if I could do that too.

Annoying to have a real life outside of WoW…!
I’m racing on Saturday then a pub crawl. Having a day out on Thursday and seeing my favourite band. Party on Friday. Need to prepare for a job interview tomorrow evening.
I only managed one login last week… gotta make the most of it!

Park my character in the inn for rested exp bonus.

4 Likes

To go to bed on time.

2 Likes

woa, you’re setting some tough goals :open_mouth:

My girlfriend is leaving for the week to visit her parents, so I’m just gonna comfort myself with takeaway food and game after work until I pass out. Then maybe party on Friday and cure my hangover in wow on the weekend.

1 Like

Have fun and train my pet!

2 Likes

Currently at lvl 51 and as my main profession is blacksmithing -> start of farming reputation with the thorium brotherhood … wish me luck :slight_smile:

Hope to get 45+ (42 now) and level up my fishing and cooking a lot, been slacking a bit on that.

And maybe kill a Gnome or two. Or three… or more

My goal is to get the 1% hit neck from Strat Live.

Craft Robe of the Archmage
Max cookingskill
Possibly start fishing, do some good old relaxing rep grinding or start an alt if there is any time left.

1 Like

Are you level 60 yet? Looks like you are 59 on your profile… that seem like a better goal.

that’s his BFA profile mate

3 Likes

Hit level 30 on this char, and 20 on my warlock and mage alts seems like a nice goal for the week.

(currently 28, 19, 19, so also relatively easy even considering I have very little gaming time these days)

Well I need to get rid of these cloth shoulders.

Should get my prebis Xbow today, maybe tomorrow. Going to Maraudon soon, to get the ring; will need to do it from beginning and get the scepter.

Chances of me getting chest piece is fairly low but I fancy my chances.

I have a lot of gold to farm since I bought Devilsaur set before getting epic mount.

Max out Blacksmithing and prep for the sunday raid. Maybe get the last few pre-raid bis pieces i am missing.