What's your goal this week?

Hit 60!!!

1 Like

Well, both of my chars reached 40, but even if I send all of my gold to the warrior, my gf will still not have a mount, so I guess I’ll keep walking…

My goal for this week is to reach ZF level and run it several times, get Vice Grips of the Bear, maybe even Sul’thraze (I’m sword spec).

Same as last week,trying to get my https:/ /classic.wowhead.com/item=13178/rosewine-circle.
It just never drops. At this rate I’ll be wearing full epics before I finish my pre-raid bis.
Also I’m at the point where I don’t really have anything fun to do in classic besides the occasional world PvP and raiding so I reinstalled retail to get the Loremaster Achievement. It’s a very long-term goal tho.

Didnt work out, huh?

Did you find her?

I did! \o/

1 Like

Started a warr, pala, priest and a mage so gonna try to hit 25 on all. Got 2 level 13s a 20 and a 5 so might be able to hit 30 with a bit of luck.

Maybe try to climb back up over 500g, after I got my epic mount my gold farming motivation took a big hit.

Farming Ubrs for dals offhand and Gyth helm with fire resist. My goal for the week☺

Maybe hit like 44 or so, taking my time.

mankrik’s wife said someone did not pass the stress test

I have a very simple goal - and that’s to get my new pet turtle to the same level as my character. The turtle was L16 when I tamed it, the char was L28.

This has, thus far, involved a great deal of grinding, beginning with bears and stags in Ashenvale and now raptors in Wetlands.

Grinding is pretty dull, and I’d not recommend it, but on the plus side I have a load of Medium Leather, which is a good boost for my profession, an absolute ton of raptor eggs to level cooking, and the fact that low level pets can’t really hold aggro against mobs several levels higher also means my melee weapon skills are levelling up nicely.

1 Like

This weeks goal is to reach 58 and join my guild in our first Rag kill on thursday! Only 15% to go. I might even hit 60. Lets see

Hit level 60 I hope.

Finally finish my UBRS key.

I’d really like to be able to play.

I manage to get around 1-2 hours every night but this week especially I’ve been blocked constantly by the other factions players coming down as lvl 45+ (skull to me and most people in the area) just having their fun corpse camping people until they just give up.

I get the #nochange thing when Classic was still being booted up but we need some serious discussion about this kind of behaviour from player that DO. NOT. CREATE. FUN.

Most of the players like me are returning “veterans” which love the classic feeling but of course are grown up and have limited time.

If it’s going to be like this from now one, I’ll spend my money somewhere else.

And before the “reroll on pve” starts from the usual kids, no i can’t because a whole guild cannot just “move” and i’m not going to reroll to play solo on another server, in a game that i already finished more than 10 years ago.

Edit: Just to not be a simple complain.

A simple system would be something like this:

Whenever the initiator of an attack kills a player that is gray to him, the attacker get a buff that reduce its damage by 90% for 10 minutes. Give the lower levels a chance to fight back without being just oneshotted.

Get my hunter to level 13 and level up my pet equally also level up cooking, fishing, skinning and leatherworking, time permitting. :slight_smile:

Goal for this week:

Reach Level 40. CHECK
Get Fishing to 225. CHECK
Finish cooking Quest to unlock cooking 300. Cook all the stuff piled up in my bank. CHECK
Become a Tribal Leatherworker, make me a Wolfhead helmet. CHECK
Farm enough Gold for my Mount. CHECK
See if I can solo the Elemental Boss in Gnomeregan to farm Hydrocane. CHECK

lvl 27 maybe 28

Blizz GM’s be like : Let me respond on this opinion topic which is low risk, and ignore the actual outcries of community of people who are showing concern with the future of the game. Surely this will not add further upon the already prevailing negative view players have on us.

2 Likes

You do realise that most people who work at Blizzard couldnt change the game even if their life depended on it, right?