9.0 Leaks, The Shadowlands

that part, honestly, that would meen Tyrande goes evil, and Sylvanas the hero, for some reason I can not se that happen, unless something realy wierd happens soon, that we do not know of.

2 Likes

When Sylvanas died at ICC, she saw what is happening in the Shadowrealms. It is more likely that she know that it is under void corruption and tried to actively root it out, so she can rest in peace once she dies for good.

3 Likes

Pretty much this. Tinkerer has been a running “leak” since TBC, it’s almost a meme.

I very much sincerely doubt Blizzard is going to add a new hero class related to Allied Races. Anything that “leaks” it is worth taking with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

4chan lol

Are people really this hungry to circulate crap?

2 Likes

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This is complete guesswork from someone.

2 Likes

If this would happen I’d be overly pleased;

One can dream. Moo.

After the questline I did today I’d not be surprised if shadowlands are upcoming though.

All WoW leaks ever released more than a week before a big anouncement like Blizzcon have been proved false and only had a few guesses right, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Doubt this one will be any different.

3 Likes

Not saying this leak is true, but looking back in time lot of things on this and earlier expansion have been leaked somewhat right in some point. Some times pretty accuraly, sometimes leaked stuff has been spilled over several expansions. This makes it always interesting to read and speculate with the leaks, whether they are true or not or if some parts of them are true.

Just for amusement here is leak of “Southseas” expansion from 2015.

5 Likes

I hate how leaks have proven to be real so many times by now and still people like you act like it’s utter nonsense and 100% not true.

How do you know its crap and made up? You don’t. Just be quiet and stop acting like a pretentious child who knows it best.

I checked back and the earliest leak i could find was in cata . I still dont get why people are pissing on the OP he is merely passing on what he saw.

3 Likes

This “leak” is literally repeating verbatim the theories posted by certain YouTubers.

It is at best a good guess, and one that many players have guessed already.

5 Likes

How do you know it’s not rubbish and made up? You don’t. Cite official sources.

Right back at you.

Tryhard edgelord territory.

3 Likes

I don’t? I just don’t act like every leak is rubbish.

Leaks have been true in the past and if you just declare every leak to be crap you’re a moron.

What ? I just think they are attacking him for no reason its a bit of fun.

2 Likes

Why not, the vast majority are. Edit: In fact they aren’t even leaks.

And if the “leak” is someones guess who isn’t connected with the company at all it is rubbish.

Tualani, That is the part of the quote I am replying to with

Yeah obviously. But how do we know? Acting like it’s real and acting like it’s not is equally dumb.

I just think it’s moronic to think every leak is wrong by default.

And I thought that Classic is going to be next expansion.

My 10 years ++ with this game.

NOBODY got a leak right in like forever . This are just fun fiction or blizz bambozel .

So dont expect it . ( also looks like a tone load of work and there is no manpower for this)

2 Likes

again, they are not leaks, they are a fan saying what they think might happen.

Same goes for thinking every “leak” is right.

2 Likes

Exactly.

4 Likes