9.1 patch notes

Kinda wanted to see something like eminence/nimble brew for WW, well It’s still coming i guess.

Would maybe help if you started playing the game in the first place

1 Like

frost dk is strong in 3s and okay in 2s.

i dont care about any class. You guys are just crying the loudest even though frost is totally fine right now.

thats another topic, but removing heartstop aura is a good thing for actual gameplay feeling isnt it? You cant tell me this ability is fun at all for anyone?

i was getting my rshaman at 2100 last week in 2s with frostdk/rshaman and it felt pretty decent. Thats 2 “non meta” specs.
You on the other hand dont even have 200 games played at your frost dk and in 3s you dont even have 20 games played but i see you constantly complaining. Maybe, just maybe the problem sits in front of the computer and its not the class itself?

Also this was the first ptr notes from many. Just relax. I dont like SP getting 50% nerf on DP but i dont create 5 topics complaining.

I like that they nerf MA, but they need to add some kind of compensation to sub rogue for these changes. Assassination is once again looking like the dominating spec for rogues which is really sad.

That there are still no nerfs to arms warrior is just beyond crazy.

The whole patch Is a huge middle finger to feral players, especially non-nightfae ones.

Why? I’d imagine jungle working pretty well since it has so many anti-caster tools.

Also with zero gearing changes for PvP players in gearing, number of players will be reduced by a lot, cuz PvE players won’t be forced to do PvP. A lot of players will also buy gear boost in PvE.
U can even imagine how many players was boosted in this season…u will face with tones of clueless players in LFG. Cya and have fun in S2. Kekw :clown_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.