9.1 patch notes

Ice wall :smiley:

I dont have dk but well maybe because spriest is one of the most played dps class while dk is one of the least played for … reasons ?

Don’t mind him, another one of his biased takes since he clearly hates dks and talks about how we are crying everytime when class feels bad to play past few expansions and he his class has best meta specs atm.
Here cdew clearly explains the current how this nerf affects dk.
https://clips.twitch.tv/CorrectGleamingTardigradePlanking-rKlQxMq8jC4UxjT1

Only S Tier if you are talking about 2s. And R droods are equal in that bracket

Again gear for rating… :roll_eyes: I’m so tired to sit in LFG for hrs to play with people who can’t even pop their dcd-s in time and don’t listen…I think need to rest from this game. Idk.

It’s PTR, just saying.
What was your hope tho? Equal gear for everyone and then people suddenly start to listen and pop their “dcd-s”? Why do I have this weird feeling that it has literally nothing to do with the gear difference :slight_smile:

I hope that it will be like in WoD, u can gear up without ranked, slowly but still. LFG is nightmare.

Ye, that’s what I mean. The gear will not change the actual issues.

there is always the upgrade gear, at wod it did not have it

If it won’t fix actual issues at least it shouldn’t create another one, where you have this many ilvl gaps between them.
If in past good players could carry themselves to a high rate, because they are actually skilled, current state is so farm from that. You probably have seen venruki video where he decided to do arenas on new dinged char.

Too many ilvl gaps makes power difference from gear too huge—> boosting will continue and im aftaid under 1.8k rating pve gear will be better.

1 Like

I was solely referring to his comment and the common sense of it. He comments on the gearing system while his actual issue is people being bad and lfg being garbage.

Yes, I did and pretty much every expansion it was literally the same for fresh alts. They always got stomped by people with more gear. (talking about tbc, wotlk, cata, wod here)

There will be much less people in PvP, coz a lot of PvE players no need to do PvP to gear up. Ilvl gap is a slap into face for casual PvP players.

1 Like

I would have preferred Nimble brew back for sure. But let’s be real, if this was given to any other healer, it would have been broken. Here, it’s just going to make MW playable.

1 Like

lol I like how he says
“it won’t provide them with an almost free Mythic endboss weapon early in the Season.”
I mean c’mon :smiley:

Tbh this will only make things worse.
1 ilvl for all pvp items AND wod gearing would be pretty cool and it was actually my favourite as I geared all my alts and played them anytime I wanted, having different ilvls that scale up-down to 5 different levels is simply dumb and way too much work put into the cause and not the solution.
Stupid change.
This is only the usual catch we get since this elitistjerk sits on the throne and promises something.

1 Like

Yes, one or two ilvls for PvP and thats all. Honor gear and conq gear. When i see my undergeared low versa alts my hands going down, i don’t want to suffer and grind just to play, Just to not being roflstomped. Its stupid. I have not so much time to play and system punishing me.

2 Likes

So… that should discourage pve players from buying boosts.

Not sure how much of an impact it will be though, depends on how many of the boosted people are pve players. Guess I can hope that the average pvp players is poor as dirt.

How in the world are you going to play dampen games with a discipline priest? Just grab a resto druid or hpala instead (I think most have happily forgotten the horror that is frost RMD in regards to CC).

that’s why i said slash holy, rdruid, mistweaver might be possible also, but we will see, hpal ooms like crazy now, so i don’t think it’s going to be viable in rmx