Welcome back !

2 Likes

Cool!
Now add Dark Rangers, please. :heart:

2 Likes

Will there be no more heritage armors?

3 Likes

give nightborne orc racial and i buy it

Nice changes but I was hoping you would still add the white outline around the Nightborne hands like the NPC’s have… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would it be possible to squeeze in a couple of the smaller item changes, for prisms, potions and the like requested in here to make it in time for 9.15?

This would have a HUGE positive impact for rp and give people a lot of new ideas to work with to keep them busy till other updates come along at a later date.

10 Likes

No-one plays those races, maybe a bit more focus on more customisation options for Night Elves, Undead etc…

Because nightborne are janky. The wide legged idle stance and the slow-mo running kills the race entirely for me. I’d change my priest to a nightborne in an instant if not for these 2 things.

1 Like

I always welcome more customization!
It’s just a shame that these are all races I have no interest in (I do have a void elf alt, but I never play it, honestly).

1 Like

What’s a nightborne orc? :thinking:

very odd but then again there is a lack of game time card deliveries to the video game stores in my country
that usually doesnt happen often(they are apparently sold out)
and waiting for the next deliveries why is that delayed?

1 Like

Whilst I know that you have already made the character customizations for select races, if there are future customizations in the pipeline, may I ask that you may look again at an old thread, it had one of the most unique and new ways to customise that I have ever seen on the forums.

I don’t know if the authors Sigfrieda or Moira still play, but for anybody who hasn’t seen the thread, I think you will enjoy what they created :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Whilst i agree Undead needs more work you are wrong about nobody caring or nobody playing other race’s

umicyvyiwb151

2 Likes

Standing upright for male trolls when?

2 Likes

are these info reliable? void elves number are a bit low.
And are about playied chars or a total one? cause i have 20 chars of every race but i care just about 3\4 of them

2 Likes

Welcome back! The forum needs ya chumpion!

I would love a forsaken model similar to Baron Rivendare’s look and also an option to normally equip every boot without seeing your feet. And yeah… an upright stance would be great.

4 Likes

You shouldn’t lie to people.

2 Likes

and finally we could watch the battle “erevien VS retributor”

3 Likes

Can you also add some customisation for Zandalari trolls please <3

2 Likes