Like… how idiotic can one be?

Grats OP!

Now do it in a PvP server.

Amen to this! :rofl:

Congratulations!

10 Likes

Congratulations!

I had no idea this was a thing. It’s awesome, i got to try it too. :smiley:

Just spend some time reading up on the rules, one thing i’m not sure if i got right: I can never put any gear on that is not either white or grey? So all quest rewarded items or drops is a no go?

Actually, reading the rules, the thing that seems to be almost impossible is the external buffs. People run around buffing others all the time! How do you get around that? O.o

1 Like

Well done!

Especially sticking to the program and deleting a lv 42 … I wouldn’t have done that I don’t think.

Is a real shame people feel the need to belittle something like this despite not even attempting it.

Sometime it’s ok not to be a male chicken…

1 Like

Thanks ! I did my best to do it as fast as I could.

You don’t need to attack his mobs or heal him to get aggro here, as long as you’re not too far away. I often got mobs reseted on me that were attacked by a player, even of the opposite faction. Faction doesn’t even matter for this.

I right-clicked all the buffs off all the time, if I was in combat I would do it instantly, and if I was not, I would usually wait for the guy to leave my screen before removing it (without fighting) so he wouldn’t get pissed over it. Also in my Sinister Strike macro I had the follwing lines to remove some (mainly heals over time) automatically:
/cancelaura Renew
/cancelaura Rejuvenation
/cancelaura Regrowth
/cancelaura Blessing of Might

Thanks ! :smiley:
That level 42 was a big hit indeed, it took me about 11 days (IRL) to get there.
I also always take the same name so people cannot say that I can just restore my characters… I cannot, there is an error message if you try to restore a character and another one with the same name already exists.

2 Likes

Now it is time for you to die, so you can save Linken.

when will dm release for eu

OK, I’ll bite:
“Deadmines has been in since launch”.

Now I’m going to hide under my desk until everything calms down.

3 Likes

tomorrow as per usual.

dEaDmInEs is CalLeD VC

1 Like

Grats on the crazy achievement!
And in such short time.

And Scarlet Monastery is called CM. Nice troll…

Sarcasm???

Thinking about even trying this causes me pain. Congratulations? :stuck_out_tongue:

The most nonsense comment I read in a while. How can one seriously think this way?