[World First] Iron Man on WoW Classic

Based and redpilled

1 Like

Phelecar UwU ;3 :heart_eyes:

so was this on a pvp server or not, i think that matters a lot

This was done is EU PvE - Mirage Raceway

I’m pretty sure some Chinese guy was the first, just didn’t brag about it in the forums.

1 Like

Yay Congratulations. Well done.
I will hopefully join you on the summit eventually. I’m just going to enjoy normal Classic first.

Kind regards
Dranina Aka. Fredeligst

Lets be honest, you cannot do this on PvP server especially if you are streaming. You will get sniped 100%.

Anyways Congratulations OP! :grin:

1 Like

I’m just impressed you managed to do that in only 11 days played. I will take longer than that to reach 60 and I am playing the game with all those options enabled!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s an AWESOME accomplishment!

keep it for yourself and dont advertise your stream here

you dont get threat when someone pulls them close to you unless you heal/buff the person or attack his mobs

Get a life

Ads are getting smarter :slight_smile:

how idiotic can one be?

Grats OP!

Now do it in a PvP server.

Amen to this! :rofl:

Congratulations!

10 Likes

Congratulations!

I had no idea this was a thing. It’s awesome, i got to try it too. :smiley:

Just spend some time reading up on the rules, one thing i’m not sure if i got right: I can never put any gear on that is not either white or grey? So all quest rewarded items or drops is a no go?

Actually, reading the rules, the thing that seems to be almost impossible is the external buffs. People run around buffing others all the time! How do you get around that? O.o

1 Like

Well done!

Especially sticking to the program and deleting a lv 42 
 I wouldn’t have done that I don’t think.

Is a real shame people feel the need to belittle something like this despite not even attempting it.

Sometime it’s ok not to be a male chicken

1 Like