Why isn't there a Dire Maul South ?

Why ?
Only south is missing to get all the four cardinal points. Maybe Blizz could implement it on a Classic +

3 Likes

because south lost the civil war.

17 Likes

Let’s pretend that Deadmines is DM south

18 Likes

South = Down

Maybe there’s a hidden underground dire maul raid we haven’t found after all these years!

4 Likes

Because the entrance is south

26 Likes

This. Dire Maul: South is Feralas…

1 Like

If you go really far south you might end up in Ahn’Qiraj.

3 Likes

That’s Dire Maul: Deep South. In the land down under.

Because we start at Dire Maul South, whole our world is DM:S. And now we can come to East, West and North parts of DM. =)

I believe there is a DM South - it’s called Feralas

1 Like

Well south of DM there are Ogre camps and Ogres in the elven structures. So from a certain point of view there is a south equivalent to DM North.

DM South is a pleasure palace restricted to gentlemen and scholars, send me 300 gold on Mograine server and I’ll put in a good word for you with the masters. :wink:

1 Like

If there is a Strath live and a Strath dead why isnt there a Schroedingers Strath which is both dead and alive?

30 Likes

Because the thought experiment is based on a flawed understanding of what counts as an observation and the only way to make Schrodinger’s Strat would be to make sure nobody was ever allowed to even load it onto a server.

7 Likes

Thanks Sheldon.

2 Likes

I can’t help it if I studied quantum physics.

2 Likes

It is surprising that dataminers haven’t found this secret entrance yet!

1 Like

Am I the only one who expected this to be some sort of joke?

1 Like

Am I the only one who still thinks it is? Adding the “Classic+” was especially funny.

Nice shot but these ogres don’t give you your pre-bis raid gear