Confession thread

The first thing that I do on my 120s , when I log in with them is look and see if the candy crush quests are up and then go and do them. Then I do the line cross quests. I only realised recently that there is even an achievement for them!

1 Like

But you’re posting from a Tauren o.O

something doesn’t add up here.

4 Likes

I have one more confession…

If the blizzcon onesie was a froggy onesie… I would’ve bought that instantly.

2 Likes

Had to just comment that there are most certainly guilds out there where you can do this. I’m in one.

As for confessions…

I’m a mythic raid world first star player, but I like to pretend I’m casual.
I’m actually Taliesin.
I’m actually Evitel.
I’m actually Bellular.
Ok ok… I’m actually Ion.

:upside_down_face:

So when you get mad you are Wrathion? :thinking:

2 Likes

When The Burning Crusade launched I re-rolled Horde with a couple of guildies on one of the new realms. Around level 40 while we were in Feralas, we camped on the boat between the Forgotten Coast and Feathermoon Stronghood and ganked any Alliance that boarded. For a good couple of hours that boat route belonged to the Horde.

(So the confession is, I played Horde once… and I had fun… :scream: but don’t tell anyone, For the Alliance etc.)

12 Likes

My confession is that … I found Classic incredibly boring. I forced myself to some L50 and felt that Classic levelling is one of the worst gaming experience I have had in past decade. I could have made it the last 10 levels, and get to the part of game I liked, but then another and worse let down happened … namely …

And that the reason I never made it to 60 was that Blizzard did not address cheating that took place among many players in my realm and even when there are points in code of conduct for games against certain aspects that took in place - certain guilds, people etc were let off the hook.

if cheating is permitted, I am put immediately on disadvantage - especially on a PvP realm.

And I decided against re-leveling on different realm because of Blizzards unwillingness to deal with groups that bring hype, but break code of conduct.

3 Likes

what stuff :oo you can DM if its too “stuffy”

Aerythlea, you are a monster.

Confession is a big word, but I decline anyone who whispers me while forming a dungeon (M+) group :sweat_smile:

I faction changed to Alliance for Warlords of Draenor because I hated the way the Horde Garrison looks.

3 Likes

I was stupid enough to start a new battle.net account with WoW subscription after taking a couple of years long break from WoW. Now I built up so much on my new account, using the old one is not a great choice. But my old one contains various rare items, unobtainable realm first achievements and cool mounts. It makes me very annoyed.

2 Likes

I ate three muffins whilst reading this thread. :frowning:

4 Likes

I am very disappointed that you did not share anything with me… even it was only a dead Gnome to nibble on :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m all like “FOR THE HORDE!!1 Horde for life, alliance sucks I’d never play that /spit losers” but my first character ever was Human priest some 13 years ago and running around Elwynn forest are probably the best WoW memories I have

2 Likes

No worries friend, I have several left for later forum lurking!
Hands muffin

1 Like

I’m also bearded man and i always play female characters, not because i’m scamming but females in WoW have way better animations and mog looks better on them.

Really, if you’d give me choice to play wow for free but as night elf male, or pay as now and play females i would choose to pay.

Ok here’s another confession. I actually dislike fantasy, MMORPGs, and co-op games and playing with other people and WoW is somehow that one game that breaks all the rules of what I normally like. :thinking:

4 Likes

I can’t stand retail, nor the retail attitude thats creeped into classic.

1 Like

There isn’t so much thought process on my end. I’m not pretending to be a girl either but I like elves, and draenei