• I enjoy playing DH
  • I enjoy playing BfA
  • They’re real, they are not mine, but they are real
  • I don’t like slutmogs
  • I’m a Taliesin and Evitel Patron

Oof in 10 characters

1 Like

Ok, here’s a real confession:

Back in classic at some point I used to fake afk after Garr because I absolutely loathed the flame packs after that boss. I would just put follow on someone and browse the web in the meantime.

God i hated these packs…

I do this all the time when someone afks while i’m in que for bgs. Drowning them in Boralus is always a treat. It’s so fun to troll people with Swapblaster, or even Turkey shooter.

So, are bearded men in game really sluts irl then? :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

I’m incredibly awesome at the game, but I usually hold back a bit to give others a small chance.

2 Likes

I base my appraisal of expansions almost exclusively on how much I enjoy the pvp during them, even though when I do like an expansion I tend to play a lot more of it.

I still check WoW news regularly, even when I’m not playing.

I had almost 40 alts in WoD, and leveling a new was one of my favorite things to do.

I use the battle net voice chat even when playing multiplayer games that are not developed by Blizzard.

I actually have a good time afking in cities just chatting with people instead of doing a game activity.

2 Likes

My secret is that I know stuff about you.

3 Likes

i sometimes ignore gf texts when she over-texts during the day. “Sorry darling, I didn’t see it”, “sorry darling, my phone was on charge” etc.

2 Likes

I once overdosed on salt, from eating too much salted roasted pistachios, to make matters worse I drank it with energy drinks, strawberry flavor.

1 Like

I had DBM but never paid attention to it. It was easier for me to watch the huge boss than to keep track of one more ui info addon.

I do not like ret.paladins. For some reason it annoys me everytime my paladin friend nags he wants to dps. And I feel “no, son, get back to heal spec because you aint tanking either.”

I tried my hardest not to enjoy classic. And failed.
But then I also got bored, so it’s k

1 Like

I have tattoed about 80% of my body with skulls, blood and bats.
I only play pandas, gnomes and soon vulpera

1 Like

The first thing that I do on my 120s , when I log in with them is look and see if the candy crush quests are up and then go and do them. Then I do the line cross quests. I only realised recently that there is even an achievement for them!

1 Like

But you’re posting from a Tauren o.O

something doesn’t add up here.

4 Likes

I have one more confession…

If the blizzcon onesie was a froggy onesie… I would’ve bought that instantly.

2 Likes

Had to just comment that there are most certainly guilds out there where you can do this. I’m in one.

As for confessions…

I’m a mythic raid world first star player, but I like to pretend I’m casual.
I’m actually Taliesin.
I’m actually Evitel.
I’m actually Bellular.
Ok ok… I’m actually Ion.

:upside_down_face:

So when you get mad you are Wrathion? :thinking:

2 Likes

When The Burning Crusade launched I re-rolled Horde with a couple of guildies on one of the new realms. Around level 40 while we were in Feralas, we camped on the boat between the Forgotten Coast and Feathermoon Stronghood and ganked any Alliance that boarded. For a good couple of hours that boat route belonged to the Horde.

(So the confession is, I played Horde once… and I had fun… :scream: but don’t tell anyone, For the Alliance etc.)

12 Likes