Raid ID multi generation

Hi,

we zoned in tonight in our Molten Core Run with the same raid Leader and the system generated 5 different Raid IDs for people, making us impossible to raid today, without nobody killing any boss nor trash.

Does anybody had the same experience?

Opened a ticket but hopes are at the bottom of the ocean.

Any GM could clarify this?

15 Likes

I can confirm.

Got locked just by entering Moltencore. No bosses are down, all trash are still there.

Server: Gehennas Horde
ID: 9236960

5 Likes

I can also confirm, I got this on my main and tried it on my alt to see if it was actually bugged and it is.

4 Likes

The leader of your group must have been saved, or this is 1 bug that needs fixing asap. give Fresh id for the week blizz !

WTB BRE!

2 Likes

Yeah can confirm running into raid locks you out, happend on onyxia, boss is alive and ppl got locked

6 Likes

Our guild, UwU, also got screwed over by this. We decided to go split runs for our raid tonight but some players of group 2 were still in the raid. They all got ID from group 1 and couldn’t switch over. A Sinew drop in Group 2 was now been wasted while elsewise a hunter would have been with them that could have used it… Ty blizzard…

5 Likes

I did all of Molten core tonight, and none of us were locked. The people saying they got locked, are you all on the same realm? I’m on Golemagg.
If this is gonna be an issue, let’s hope they solve it A S A P. That’s unacceptable.

I hope you guys get your raid through before reset.

3 Likes

Hi we had a similar issue last night, we entered MC to farm some trash and noone, raid leader included had any previous ID and did not kill any boss before nor during the trash farming, but with big surprise everyone got locked to the same ID, we thought it might had been a “temporary” ID that would reset after some time after we disbanded and left the raid but it didnt. After i logged in this morning i still see myself locked to that ID so i tried something, i let e guildmate that was not in the trash run yestarday (and had not been in MC since last week or more) invite me and create a raid and then make him go into Molten Core ,as soon as he entered the istance he got locked to an ID and the ID was not even the same as mine, so i tried to enter and see if my ID was indeed a “temporary” one and would change to his but it wouldnt let me in at all.

The point is we got locked to an ID in a fresh raid istance without anyone having killed a single mob or boss and the same happened to another one entering by himself. Tonight im supposed to have raid and i would hate to have to skip a week of raiding for this.

4 Likes

The same thing happened to me, i got locked to an ID upon entering the raid

2 Likes

2 of our guild completed their attunment for MC yesterday, entered mc to have a look and hearthstoned out. Later yesterday they joined the weekly guild raid to mc and were on a different Id to that of the rest of us. At this stage no mobs had been killed at all. Mograine server.

4 Likes

Same happen to us.

3 Likes

So did anyone receive any news from blizz emplyees? One of the guildmates i was in the group with contacted blizz via phone but they told him its kinda of a complicated issue and dont know how or when they are gonna fix it.
I saw a similar post on the US forum but i cant post there and i dont see any blue post addressing the issue or even acknowledging it.
I opened a tiket more than 10h ago and still no reply…

Really hoped i could go in raid tonight, but seems i will be missing this week raid without any compensation because they wont be able to address the issue in time

2 Likes

happened to us as well with a guy entering earlier before the raid, he got locked on a separate id.

3 Likes

I have experienced this bug also and expect it will cause chaos over the weekend. It’s an easy bug to reproduce. Make a raid group with 2 people (one can be a low level alt not even attuned to MC). Check /raidinfo before entering to ensure you aren’t saved. Enter MC, then check /raidinfo and it’ll show you are now saved to Molten Core.

Take care managing your raid groups this week!

1 Like

same here… Raidgrp bugged out. I enteren to check and got another ID without lifting a finger inside. Now im on another ID than the rest of the raid, and im one of the main tanks… Please fix this !!!

1 Like

Yea , Razorgore server. We finished MC attunement for a friend and exited through MC and now our raid lost 5 members…

And the most frustrating thing is that I CAN’T WRITE A TICKET ABOUT IT… our raid group lost their only skinner with a dagger and their ranged officer and 5 members in general…

2 Likes

Same thing here. Entered Onyxia (I was leader) and instantly got a lockout. Boss was still there and we never killed her but now we’re saved and can’t join a different raid.

2 Likes

Blizzard better fix this ASAP. I suggest you making reddit posts about it too and also tweets to get their attention because they don’t read the forums.

2 Likes

I mean the problem seems to occur when people randomly enter MC/Ony on their freetime. I suggest stop doing that until they have fixed it?
Whats the reason to just randomly go into MC? Just checking the environment? lol

Some enter MC for trash farm. Hence BoEs that are BiS for some classes

4 Likes