Raid ID multi generation

This must be fixed. Happend me and 4 guildies last night during a pvp event we got ported into MC and generated 4 diffrent raid IDs and could not join this week raiding.

1 Like

Dukken - Shazzrah - EU

Same problem happenned to my Raid last night.
I wasnt locked, players entered as I was filling up the Raid, because invites started early, and the game generated 3 different ID.
We didnt clear any Trash. As soon as a players enter MC they get ID saved, with not a single mob killed.

Ofc we ended not raiding.
Still waiting for reply from a GM.

Thank you Blizzard for running a Raid, a night, and the hope for a good week loot. :frowning:

4 Likes

Please let me know if and what they reply to you, i just got a big middle finger from them as a response and i dont even see a post by them warning people of the BUG.

1 Like

Same thing happened to us is ony this week

3 Likes

Same thing happened to my and my guild mates yesterday. Some people did a trash run and were locked to a raid ID without having killed any bosses, which made it so that nearly half of our raid team couldn’t join the same raid.

I already submitted a bug report but I really hope Blizzard fixes this problem soon. It’s game-breaking and unfair that we lose our weekly raid due to a bug. I can’t even join a pug this week to try and get some loot because i’m saved to a raid ID just by entering molten core :/.

3 Likes

This week, we discovered a bug that came along with our holiday. The bug caused this misbehavior where players got locked to raid instances on entry.

We fixed the bug yesterday afternoon, and a few minutes ago, we reset raid locks for affected players.

Anyone who enters a raid instance should now experience the expected behavior with their Raid ID.

Thank you for your patience on this!

9 Likes

Good news, thank you for fixing this. It was a major bug.

1 Like

I´m still locked btw. Raid id: 9236960

1 Like

Yeah, still locked. Raid ID: 9236960

2 Likes

Try relogging. My raid id disappeared after I did that.

1 Like

So… not only i log back in to check if its fixed and it is NOT, i find that the Ony lockout time that was about to run out refreshed instead somehow with the same ID as the previous lockout… im amazed.

I have screenshots but i can’t post them here apparently

So tell me now if im gonna skip onyxia too this week so i can unsubscribe for good.

Of you have screenshots, post them via block-quotes and someone with proper trust level can also post the image links for easier view based on that if need be.

I relogged but I still see the ID. So am I locked or not? :confused: What server are u on? Im Gehennas EU.

1 Like

I’m on Mograine EU. We had 2 separate raid IDs generated in our guild on reset day when we tried to do a trash clear. The guild used the other ID for their MC clear and my ID remained untouched. I’m assuming the devs ran a script yesterday that removed all Molten Core IDs without any bosses killed because mine disappeared and the other one remained. Have you checked if there are bosses dead in your ID?

Nope, whole instance is alive…

1 Like

Same story happened in the Raid I was raidleading… Need you to reset Raid lock to players that attended!
Raid ID: 9460757
Dukken - Shazzrah - EU

Same issue as Dukken said above. We’re in the same guild.
He got his problem sorted out. I also need Raid reset.
Outrage - Shazzrah - EU

Hello all,

Having the same issue, allready sent 3 ingame tickets submiting it has bug report and nothing, can I get it fixed pls

Odes
Shazzrah EU

is there a bluepost on ‘expected behaviour’ ? would love to know the exact rules!

Hi, The issue was solved on Saturday. They reseted our saves.