[A] ~445 Paladin LF Raiding Guild (can realm change)

Hi, i’m looking for a raiding guild on the alliance side.
I’d prefer raiding as Holy or Retribution, but I can play (and have some essences etc) prot but i’d say the “maintank” has to be more experienced as I can’t fill that role since tanking is by far my weakest (least experience) role.
I am willing to transfer servers as soon as I find a guild that suites me. I own a headset, speak good english, have experience (played since 2007 (with some breaks)). I’m from Finland, 25 years of age.
Looking to clear HC asap and have it on farm, with moderate mythic progression (Cutting edge as a goal is great, even if it takes a few months or so, more importantly a good and relaxed atmosphere).

BNET: Shroom#1292

Contact me for more specifics, tell me about your guild and so on!

Hello :slight_smile: Im one of the council (GM) members from an Alliance guild called Revolution, we’re located on the EU Quel’thalas/ Azhol-Nerub servers.

We’re a fun and friendly social & raiding guild and we’re currently recruiting a healer (holy priest and/ or holy paladin), reserve tanks and melee dps. We have already completed Normal & Heroic Eternal Palace and we have the ambition of going straight into HEROIC Ny’alotha this week!

Our raid days/ times are…
Friday/ Saturday: 8:45pm-Midnight (game time)
Wednesdays: 7:45pm onwards (game time)

We also run other events like m+ and social nights on discord playing Cards against Humanity, we also have some members who arrange random BG’s and we’re currently preparing for an irl guild meetup!

My battlenet: Mortemxdraco#2845
My discord: Ilneth the Kobold#2684

Feel free to add me if you’re interested & would like more information :slight_smile:

Hi I’m one of the Guild Masters for Dungeons and Flagons and we’re currently looking for members on the EU Silvermoon server.

If you’re interested in joining feel free to contact me through my battletag: drunkendwarf#2918