[A] <Clans of Khaz Modan> All Dwarf!

An ominous silence lay on the land, broken only by the occasional screeching, almost as if in pain, of the frigid wind in between the jagged peaks scattered throughout the frozen country. Nothing stirred over the vast expanse of the cold and merciless wilderness. It all seemed unusually quiet in the snow covered land, but dark clouds were gathering on the horizon; a storm was brewing in the East. Suddenly, two dwarves, mounted on rugged and heavily armoured rams, appeared from behind a spire of ancient rock, violently shaped by years of wind and cold. They were racing ahead through the rocky landscape, closely followed by a group of vicious riders. It seemed that with each hoof strike the situation worsened for the two fugitives as their pursuers were slowly gaining on them. Just then, a loud explosion shook the hard, frost-bitten ground. It was a trap set by the hunters; for these were no ordinary dwarves, they were the Clans’ riflemen! The explosion instantly killed one of the pursuers and another one met his end when he was blown back by the blast into one of the many treacherous crevices that dotted this harsh and unforgiving landscape. Before the remaining riders could recover from the sudden turn of events two shots echoed around the snow-capped peaks and two other riders fell dead in their tracks. The last rider, instinctively, turned his dire wolf around and took off in the opposite direction. Kuba immediately rested his blunderbuss on his shoulder and aimed at the retreating rider.

“Tis enough lad, let’em know who took t’day from them,” said Crogher calmly while placing his hand on the barrel of Kuba’s rifle and lowering it.

“Your order’s cap’n,” replied Kuba and threw his blunderbuss over his shoulder.

“Aye, tis time to move out. T’storm will cover our tracks; they will nay find us.”

Then they both got on their sturdy rams and took off into the distance just as the first snowflakes from the incoming storm began to cover the gruesome scene.

WHO WE ARE:

Fellow dwarves from all regions, hear the call of the Clans. For years, we have worked hard toward common goals. We have toiled and fought, tooth and nail, every step of the way to provide a better future for our kin. We still do that, despite rumors of otherwise.

When people requested our aid to defend against foreign, demonic and undead invaders, we aided them through the prowess of our Dwarven Rifle Squad. When people needed support after the devastating Cataclysm, we rallied and grew stronger under the guidance of The Three Hammers.
During later times, we knew division and strife, but also hope of a better future as the Clans of Khaz Modan reunited to stand against the evils of orcish warlords on both Azeroth and Draenor.

RULES & REQUIREMENTS:

1. Be a Dwarf! From the Dwarven Rifle Squad, throughout the The Three Hammers and so far with the Clans of Khaz Modan, we've stuck to this part of our heritage with pride. Dwarves from all clans are welcome, as long as their story makes sense lorewise (no sand dwarves from the sandy version of Ironforge, for instance).

2. We are a RP-PvP guild on a RP-PvP server, thus we adhere to the rules set by Blizzard regarding names and actions. Have a proper character name! First name, nickname or surname, it shall sound dwarf. Avoid names like "Shortnstout" as example. We are also doing W-PvP now and then during some of our campaigns, so a willingness to fight is also required.

3. We do personal interviews with those who apply, in and out of character. A short and simple interview with a few questions about yourself and what you can contribute to the guild.

4. We do NOT tolerate racist slurs, sexist or degrading comments towards ANYONE. We try to steer clear of drama in the guildchat. If you have beef to pick, form a group and take it there, do not spread anything vile in the guildchat. We have had enough of that in the past.

5. We realize that not all know how to roleplay. Maybe it is your first time doing such, and/or you feel uncomfortable when in a gathering of sort. Believe us when we say we have all been in your shoes at some point in life. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance, advice or hints and tricks about roleplay. We are there to help you have a good experience while playing with our merry band of Dwarves.

6. No jerks allowed, no erotic roleplay allowed and no god-mode (invulnerability etc.) allowed. Those who break the rules will get Penalty Points*, gather three of those and you get a swift kick in the rear and out of the guild.

*Penalty Points, or the short version PP, is a system that we are using to punish misbehaviour, should the need arise. A date for when the PP is added will be written on the guildroster, and 1 PP will be removed after 1 month of good behaviour.

RANKS:

Lord of the Halls - GM
Oathkeeper- Officers
Thane - Honored veteran of the Clan
Champion of the Mountain - Prestigious rank earned through a monthly PvP tournament
Hearthguard - Tank
Runesmith - Healer
Shieldbreaker - DPS
Kegscrubber - New member
Alt / OOC - Self explanatory

EVENTS:

Some of the things you can expect from us include political events such as the age-old tradition of the Senate, military campaigns against our foes, random roleplay and when we have a barkeep, tavern nights. With a long history on DefiasBrotherhood we also participate in community events and try to encourage guild cooperation in order to uphold the legacy of this unique server. We are also currently 12/12 heroic Ny'alotha and are running weekly RBGs.

Who to contact: Feel free to whisper or send a letter to Cid/Crogher/Cyrik, Beerzerker, Gloek, or Kubá.

Guild website: `https://clansofkhazmodan.wixsite.com/cokm`
3 Likes
Reserved for additional content. Fer Khaz Modan!
1 Like
Good to see RP guilds on this server recruiting.
I hope next expansion is kind to you.

(Also Dwarfs rock)
Thanks for the kind words!
Thank you! We have some things going on for the transition and the upcoming expansion.
Oldschool RuneScape player here, I remember when you examine a shortbow, it claims; 'Short but effective'. That's what Dwarves are, good to see such guilds =]
Interesting... Only I tend to fail in having a good name that fits the Dwarf race. Although I am a Warmachine, what is more Dwarvish? Aren't we all, machines of war?
12/02/2018 09:31Posted by Warmachine
Interesting... Only I tend to fail in having a good name that fits the Dwarf race. Although I am a Warmachine, what is more Dwarvish? Aren't we all, machines of war?

Name sounds fine to me. Fitting dwarvish nickname for sure!
13/02/2018 08:41Posted by Kubá
12/02/2018 09:31Posted by Warmachine

Name sounds fine to me. Fitting dwarvish nickname for sure!

In that case, I would like to get in contact with one of the leaders. I think I can be of service with the upcoming threaths from the horde. I do not only tend to weild an axe or mace, one of me family members weilds the power of the elements.
Huzzah for the Clans!
one of our events are such as a weekly senate in Ironforge as well our participation in SW weekly council .
We often do our own expedition events as well as casual meetup or venture to a friendly inn for a pint
Stumbled upon you guys in Ironforge today, looked like you had a nice RP storyline going on. Bump for active RP guilds actively doing RP things.
Huzzah!
Wall of text. Who in the right mind reads that opening post?
I think I've read it for a good amount of times. It's called a good read.
1 Like
13/04/2018 04:24Posted by Shìv
Wall of text. Who in the right mind reads that opening post?

I personally enjoy reading other people's RP stories.

13/04/2018 14:27Posted by Agama
I think I've read it for a good amount of times. It's called a good read.

Thanks for the kind words!
Lads and lasses! We are going through an update in regard to our forums. While the Enjin platform has served us well, we do have to move on to greener pastures. We post this here so you can follow us to our newest homepage:

https://clansofkhazmodan.wixsite.com/cokm

We hope to see you there in the near future! For Khaz Modan!

The Oathkeepers
Bump fer the dwarves!

Active and growing daily! Currently rebuilding our raid force and arena teams. Already started mythic+ runs. Send a tell if you are interested in joining us.

Fer Khaz Modan!
Sharpen' yer axes, hammer yer shields an' ready yer rifles! We're running weekly mythic+ and RBGs. Come join us!

Under the Mountain dark and tall
The Dwarves have come from their hall!
The axe is sharp, the spear is long,
The bullet swift, the Gate is strong;
The Dwarves no more shall suffer wrong!
From caverns deep of Stone and Iron,
We come! We come!