Really bad headaches.
Noems.
Male night elves.
Burnt food.
Dungeon, raid or pvp queues at 3:30.
Gallywix.
The Maw.

6 Likes

I’m currently doing Ultravox(sic) in Dragon Soul for my umpteenth run for that Blazing Drake.
Not done a Plooperstorm yet, I can’t work up the enthuses.

4 Likes

I see that the most negative feedback comes from high achiev points, so collectors/completionists really do struggle with it.
At the same time as with any other event ( like HS ) its strats grindy, than hits rock bottom after complaints.
So here is my actuql idea, why not skip the stage 1 and give events low requirements from the start?
I know very original, but isnt it tiresome to repeat same things every time, i hate that my efforts will be nerfed and i dont want to wait for day N.

Now that’s an over-exaggeration.

3 Likes

Out of curiousity, what counts as high achievement points? I have maybe a couple thousand on this character, the 20K is account sum. Which is low compared to people who actually are collectors or non-casuals in one or more categories.

I wont point fingers, but see that people with 30k plus do have a real grudge with this event. Since they are rare i think its fair to generalise that collectors do feel abused.

4 Likes

You forgot syphilis, syphilis is better.

Though to be fair it is an a* disease anyway.

Dunno why people are malding so hard about this mode, it’s fun.

Most complaints seem like a skill issue to me

2 Likes

I’ll be crucified for this, but in my view, Shadowlands surpassed many other things that happened in the game, following its conclusion.

Battle for Azeroth
Battlefronts
Solo Shuffle
Epic Battlegrounds
Milhouse Manastorm (… … Maybe… just barely…)

2 Likes

Me too. I actually do like these.
and At least with Milhouse, you can laugh at how enjoyably bad he is.
But with Plunderstorm, its the cringy bad…

Erm, he drops the Experiment 12-B mount… Blazing Drake is off Deathwing with his Madness encounter at the end… D:

1 Like

Having them regularly, I think it’s equivalent. :laughing:

That was where I was at doing my complete Dragon Soul run.
I have that mount already and I’ve seen 3 hand maiden’s mounts.

Housing died so we could have Fortnite.
Sad time to be a WoW player.

1 Like

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/MemeTemplatesOfficial/comments/s63h6e/attack_on_titan_yelena_template_with_example/

(get rid of the space between https)

It’s a limited time game mode… so you don’t like it? happens… Move on honestly…

Is it my cup of tea? no, do I have to play it? No…

Will I enjoy a match here and there? Yea, most likely …

Except, as already stated by blizzard, player housing would cost a whole expansion to meet player expectations. :slight_smile:

Hmm… do you remember where was that said? I somehow remember them saying it’s rather 1-2 raid tiers, would like to revisit that statement, If You remember the source (sadly, I don’t remember it myself :frowning: )

On the side note, I wonder, why isn’t it possible to start small and expand upon it gradually.

1 Like

no. nothin is worse than sl. NOTHIN