A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers: the EU version

That’s a myth. They very much come to the EU forums, at least the one where most Europeans come to share their POV…which happens to be the one we’re using right now.

It is true, however, that they dgaf about the French/German/Spanish/Italian blablabla (you get the idea) forums.

1 Like

It’s not a myth, I have seen it confirmed by a Blue. Your only way to bring this to Blizzard employees notice is to make a suggestion, the forums are for players not to contact Blizzard.

Edit: Show me one post where Blizzard have said they will forward something on in the EU General forums.

You are a newb here so I can see why you are confused.

Not saying you’re wrong in that case, of course, but I really wouldn’t mind taking a look at that confirmation. I’ll admit that I have a bit of a hard time imagining a blue saying something like “nah, only the US forums matter” (obviously he probably formulated it in a different way xD )

nb: not that much of a noob actually, this is just an alt account :wink:

I said newb not noob, I can see your confusion.

I have been on these forums since they started and the forums before that, and the ones before that too, and since these forums have been active, I have never seen a Blue say in all the EU general forums, “We will pass on your request”

I have seen it once in the Customer Support section.

We need fresh because of:
-the economy
-seeing new people
-getting that fresh adventure where you feel like you’re part of something huge, something special. It’s incredibly fun.
-Draenei shamans and BE paladins will be able to level up with others
-everyone is at the same level

And so on. There are too many good parts about fresh for it not to happen for tbc.

2 Likes

Which will be as it is now in 1 month or two.

It will be the same people you always see.

I’ll give you that one. Apart from those who don’t like levelling.

They can level with each other and in the Pre-patch.

I see it this way, everyone loses everything they have. In other words the big middle finger to those who have already worked hard.

2 Likes

But at least you will be a part of it and not behind it :wink:

You don’t have to reroll fresh if you don’t want to. People that want to joing for TBC but don’t have any friends on existing realms would find better experience on fresh than on progression server where they would either level mostly alone or pay Blizzard/that guy in ZG for a boost and then notice that he won’t get flying and other things nowwhere as fast as existing players (unless RMT).

3 Likes

Simple as that.

2 Likes

There is only one solution that’s a win-win for everyone
We know that vanilla classic eternal servers are coming
We know that wotlk classic will come in ~3 years aswell ,meaning that tbc classic eternal servers will happen .
Why not release fresh eternal tbc servers NOW (either on prepatch or dark portal opening day) ?As you said ,one of each server type (PVE, RP, PVP, RPPVP) on West, East, Oceanic, and EU, etc. would probably be enough.
And Blizz can add a paid char tranfer option to progressive servers that becomes available with wotlk
I pray that this happens . Either that or fresh tbc in general .
But i don’t have high hopes because Blizz wants to see da money flow first before making any investments

This is actually incorrect. Blizzard takes feedback on EU forums more seriously than on US forums due to the amount of toxicity, trolling, and false disagreements on US forums. Even though they don’t post a lot on EU forums, they read a lot.

Sorry but you are wrong, unless you can prove that. I have seen many posts saying they do not accept feedback from the EU General forums.

You don’t need new servers to reroll. QED. They will quickly end up like non-fresh realms, within a month or two at the very most, then people will want fresh-fresh servers, then Fresh-Fresh-Fresh realms and so on.

That everyone will start at 1 and it will be great stuff is just Pie in the Sky, massively optimistic at best, deluded at worst.

1 Like

You are so triggered that people don’t want to play as you want them to play?

On private servers people left their naxx-overgeared accounts to roll level 1 on Fresh server pretty much wiping entire population on existing one. Plus now we also change expansion so there will be people interested in TBC-only, then WoTLK only and so on. Their playstyle for years was to start fresh every once in a while.

Yes, every year or two. Right now there is a very popular WoTLK server where fresh has a 1 year cadence (2x fast content progression) after which everything is merged to master realm and new fresh starts - so you can start leveling new toon on new fresh or continue on master… and for some reason people like to play at least few times through fresh.

Some like pet battles, some like parses while others like Mentos, the Freshmaker.

4 Likes

A FORMAL REQUEST

If they dont release fresh there will still be lots of players starting from level 1. I think fresh TBC should be a thing at the start of WOTLK era and not now.

If you are lucky there will be a huge population spike with TBC, forcing Blizzard to open new servers. Otherwise they just want current realms with a healthy population.

bumpeedy bump

Except most of the current PVP realms already have more people than was meant for continent the size of Outland. You don’t need high or even necessarily medium pop realms to run out of space in Outland and potentially need layering again.

So even with current server pops there’d likely be some big problems on number of servers and the population will only increase for TBC. But we’ve seen how bad Blizzard has been at estimating the demand for the Classic version of their game.

1 Like

Jesus christ did they underestimate the launch back then, lol.

bumpeedy bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.