A hard decision

Morning AD,
Hope you are all well. My main for BFA to RP has been a paladin i do love the character but i feel a paladin is boring to level and i am finding the motivation to level another 10 levels a big challenge. I am therefor thinking about perhaps starting to RP something else. I love to level mages druids and hunters and i feel this will be one of them i level first.

My main question is that if i do level one are there any guilds that are taking on members? Here is a list of the class races.

Mage: Gnome
Druid: Night Elf and Tauren
Hunter: Goblin

Obviously they will be new to RP and i will over time need to build there story and i guess i am looking for a patient guild that will help with this.

Thank you for taking your time to read and also any reply’s.

2 Likes

Assemblage of Uld. Best gnome guild on the server, for sure.

Dirge of Teldrassil. It’s a night elf and worgen guild. Has a focus on continuing the war until Teldrassil has been avenged.

There’s a couple of guilds I recommend for tauren.

Red Venturers. A mixed race band of adventurers and mercenaries.

Hand of Conquest. Iconic Horde military guild. Their RP ranges from protecting the streets of Orgrimmar to fighting battles in exotic locations.

There are some great guilds for goblin RPers right now. In addition to Red Venturers and Hand of Conquest, there is:

Bilgewater Battalion. Primarily a goblin guild, they’re loyal to the Horde. Military focused, with a generous dose of mechanised warfare.

Copper Street Solutions. Another goblin focused guild (though they recruit other races too). Criminal/evil RP. They’re Gallywix loyalists.

I vouch for all these guilds here. They’re 100% patient as you’re looking for. While not being in those guilds myself, I do RP with them and they’re hella based.

:fox_face:

7 Likes

Arclight Association are a great gnome bunch, been about for years and run into them a few times, always been a good laugh

For Druid, depends what kinda thing your into, id recommend checking this threat here for all your needs!

For Tauren, id have to say Spiritwood Tribe, Lovely bunch!

And the last one confuses me coz goblins aren’t a playable race :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.