A lack of game polish, dump your complaints here

My big brain also came to me with the realisation we really REALLY need clipable lanterns to belts.
May or may not be brought via my resurfacing Skyrim gameplay feat mods.

3 Likes

They should allow you to stack the prism buff up to an hour, yeah

It is super immersion-breaking for NPC heavy events to fire lazer beams every 5 min

3 Likes

What’s the reasoning the Devs use for limiting transformations? I don’t remember it exactly, but wasn’t it something about wanting to keep each factions visual integrity, or design, intact. I could swear they said something ridiculous like that a couple of years ago.

I’ve always hated the transformation limits (and toy cooldowns in general) since they’re so harmless and the restrictions make it all the more difficult to RP some niche concepts. I for one would love to RP an ogre minion for some goblins, but because of the state of transformation restrictions we’re stuck with either prism spamming or paying literal THOUSANDS for that wow card game tie-in ogre idol toy on some shady website.

The general playerbase already dress like madmen. I swear, If I have to see that Wendigo mascot outfit one more time…

sigh

I wish the Devs would just chill out and let us have some fun.

2 Likes

Vanilla’s day and night cycle system where some zones would even have different npc (westfall).

Darker nights as a menu option instead of a potion would be nice.

5 Likes

It will be some total non-argument, because faction integrity is as about as solid as the titanic at this point. Even less when we have High Elves on both sides in a few weeks.
It mostly boils down to Blizzard at its core being fundamentally anti-fun on the things that matter, but are quite fine to allow intrusive toys like the football be used to grief people roleplaying.

That players will over-use it. (And big cities will be clownfests, it will be distracting, WoW won’t look like WoW and will just look silly and noisy, etc, etc.)

They do have a point. Maybe they could relax the rules a bit though, I don’t know where the balance is (what the cds should be / which toys could be left turned on forever, etc).

Nah,
the difference is that you dont see prism jockeys every 5 minutes.

1 Like

Allowing self prisiming might be a helpful step.

3 Likes

Pretty hilarious (in a non-funny way) how the mass OOC areas in AD capitals are way, way worse, with abominations like the trainset Toy, or people floating into the Cathedral District as giant trees (I dont know, nor want to know) and all the other assorted nonsense.

The Devs wouldn’t know ‘helpful to RP’ if it jumped up and bit them, and Im so darn Tired of it…

1 Like

OwO hi uwu!

What I hate is that flying and accepting a gryphon will sometimes remove the flying boat in an assault and throw you to your death.

Still. Waiting. For. A. Fix.

UwU

I have, and still am making a point to sit down every day and send a suggestion through the in-game suggestion box for them to free the godforsaken WoD Leatherworking Tents from their Draenor prison (+fixing their other awful restrictions)

They just don’t understand.

1 Like

I think the game is telling you something…

Although it gave me a thought, sometimes when you log back in when you logged out in flight form, it turns it off! Many times have my druids plummeted to their death.

1 Like

It’s more they don’t care. The reason why the language barrier problem was sidestepped was people were using external addons to bypass the restriction thus taking it out of Blizzard’s purview, and they didn’t want it being used for nefarious reasons.

Helping roleplayers was just a happy coincidence.

1 Like

I am afraid these suggestions go into the big pile of “let’s look at it sometime later” with “later” never happening. Because they have their hands busy with the plethora of problems that they themselves put off for fixing sometime later.

The game is now constantly in this state where they add a couple of things, half of them are raw and have to be patched after the introduction, the other half break some of the existing things. As I said already, the game, particularly at levels lower than max, is just full of bugs.

And they are rushing, rushing, rushing to issue patch X (unfinished, but it’s fine, there will be patch X+1 just wait) and expansion Y (triply unfinished, but let’s rush anyway). I mean, we are a month away from SL. Does it look finished? LOL. We just started getting details on gearing and nearly every bit of news contains something that has to be adjusted, frequently majorly.

With issues with all major systems in the game what hope is there for minor non-gamebreaking things? None.

Just don’t waste your time on these suggestions, they cannot go anywhere (except into the pile for “later” and then into the recycle bin at the end of a calendar year).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.