A lesson learned

this just in, bayerleyn retinue still out of touch with reality

15 Likes

Good, maybe that will make your GM rethink the abhorrent guild concept and his past ways. I can fully understand anyone who would not want anything to do with the degeneracy the Bayerlein Retinue stands for and I’d argue that any boycott is progress. How it didn’t happen much sooner is a mystery to me.

I do wonder if that means you have changed the rules and concept completely or if you think changing the website is enough. I’d prefer you keep it there if you did not change it, honestly, because then people would at least know what’s in it before they join your lot and are confronted with a light-infused sausage.

11 Likes

guys how about we talk about dwarves and how cool they are

6 Likes

Dwarves are extremely cool.

Had a dwarf in the Twelfth had to shoot him as he ran away but I would love to have more dwarves with us, commit more crimes dammit!

Oh really? Seems I have seen something that perhaps you haven’t then. My understanding of, “We won’t attend your event if Guild A is not banned from it” is an ultimatum, which is the GL trying to control the actions of any event holder.

I only have seen one other guild refuse to attend an event and it wasn’t anyone we have interacted with anyway. (Talking Alliance obviously as it is an Alliance discord.)

This is a forum thread and I’m allowed to post my views on the actions of its owner, you don’t have to agree with me, I’m not asking people to boycott this discord after all. Just as Kaibyrne loves to tell everyone of his views of us, I’m sure my opinion of him is also allowed.

2 Likes

The rules are all there on the website. And Kaibyrne’s actions are unlikely to “make” Shonn change anything he personally doesn’t want to. Besides, the owner of this discord isn’t trying to control anyone’s RP, apparently.

What are you, the C.I.A?

2 Likes

!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: hm…

7 Likes

Telling someone they should avoid someone isn’t actually against the Terms of Service in any way. Nobody has to interact with people they don’t want to interact with

Not entirely sure how the facts can even be exaggerated

:crazy_face: Perhaps with some but not with others

Is this seriously your complaint? My guilds won’t attend events with players we’re avoiding, either

That is the right and privilege of every single player on this game - to choose which groups they associate with

21 Likes

That is based and I support this action.

9 Likes

You demand that people approach you when people point out that your GM is a sex pest who has no business being on this server and people shouldn’t interact with you until the concept fundamentally changes, but go on a public thread to derail it when you ostensibly are only addressing one person.

Go back to obscurity, please.

22 Likes

Haha why is Dreadbore wearing people clothes

11 Likes

Yeah, I would have guessed you go into turbo mother hen mode when it’s no longer only some forum grumbling that’s affecting your guild.

This is literally the consequence of you and your guild master promoting sexual deviancy for the sake of it. Go to Moonglade or some other haven if you don’t like being ostricized for something that’s against the terms of service. You reap what you sow lmao!

8 Likes

Neat idea. If Alliance RP wasn’t forever tainted to me (see this thread’s derailment as an example) then it would be great to be involved with.

6 Likes

If the way people talk about the Bayerleyn Retinue and it’s reputation on the server hasn’t persuaded Shonn to change certain guild concepts… then I’m not quite sure why you’d actually be bothered by this supposed blacklist on this discord server. It’s obvious you don’t care about public opinion.

Instead of requesting people in their own discord to stop talking about you in this way, it’d be wise to take the initiative and take action so people wouldn’t have a reason to speak of the Retinue in this manner.

16 Likes

I see the PCU arrived to the rescue, as per usual when a situation gets critical for one that may spin like a moon around their planet.

Curious.

You might wanna try that one again in english, Shonn, because you’re making as much sense as your guild’s insistence to maintain certain rules.

Unless you’re trying to say Kaibyrne is a PCU fanboy, of course, which I rather doubt, seeing as he has in the same breath stated he dislikes/avoids both PCU and Bayerleyn, in that discord. Surely, you wouldn’t be the kind to fail at proper research and then make baseless assumptions?

3 Likes

tbh I don’t think the Retinue can really restore their reputation, there’s still that lingering taint of immoral ERP

best off making a new guild and characters lads

5 Likes

you and your 50 year old boomer single mum right hand are like the ian brady and myra hindley of argent dawn, pair of nonces to a man

10 Likes