A lesson learned

No, they don’t, but they should be able to make up their own mind and not be given ultimatums. It isn’t the fact that he doesn’t want his own guild to interact with us if we are at the same event, it is the method he is using to get other guilds to decide whether to boycott things or ban us that is the issue.

Kaibyrne doesn’t choose his words very carefully, sometimes he uses the words “potential to” (insert whatever crime he thinks has happened) and sometimes he uses the words “has” (insert same crime as above). The second one is accusing Shonn of doing something he hasn’t actually done. He doesn’t have his facts straight. He hasn’t had anything to do with our guild, has never been in it and until he posted on our guild thread to vent his disgust, we had never heard of him.

Yes, yes, your officer made it quite clear that we are on your banned and boycott list. Not sure what we did to deserve this change of heart as pretty sure anything we have attended with you organising or being part of, in recent years, we have been of no trouble at all. But of course we respect your decision.

We have had avoid lists in the past too, just don’t find it necessary to make a drama over it and demand other guilds do the same.

There’s no ultimatum though.

It’s literally “if you let group A that I dislike come, I’m not coming.”
That’s not an ultimatum, that’s personal preference, you halfwit. No one is obligated to RP with you patches of grass.

3 Likes

How did your ticket go Dreadbore? You seem a little sore about something.

Wow, someone else that can’t get their facts straight, single Mum? How very presumptious of you.

Being investigated by the relevant teams. I don’t really obsessively follow these things, you see.

@Kaibyrne: we should talk - always happy to find good-quality Alliance guilds :slight_smile:

14 Likes

self awareness is an important thing to learn, I’d suggest starting with reading Marcus Aurelius’s Meditations

3 Likes

Oh, are you a GM, I do beg your pardon? No wait, you hacked my pc didn’t you, or maybe my WoW account so you could see everything?

That is the funniest thing I have heard so far this year, I would say obsessive describes you really well.

As someone who will happily attest to being a VERY heavy critic of the ‘PCU’ and its head honcho…

Yeah, I can still see why people avoid you. If they choose to do so? Their choice. The attitude displayed on the forums, and especially trying to make everything centre around you and yours, is bad enough as it is.

Take this to PMs or whatever. Stop airing dirty laundry in public, please.

5 Likes

She says, posting furiously because one guy in a discord said he dislikes her guild.

4 Likes

Why are you commenting about the obsessive nature of some of the posters when you’re the one who first appeared on this thread derailing it with your horrible PR management efforts and then not being able to deal with the backlash of our guild’s activities?

Are you lacking this much self awareness? You could’ve contacted Kai and affected parties (read: On their Discord or in-game) regarding this trashcan scenario, but you’d rather stop trashposting here and threatening everyone with another wave of harrassment reports.

Be unstable in your own forum thread or keep it in closed quarters. I say its fine time you go back into obscurity and quarantine yourself from all this toxicity and leave the rest of the realm in peace.

8 Likes

Why are you like this.
Also, did Shoon change that custom mod for underwear yet? Does it still give female LF a bulge?

No, posting because that one guy is the only one I have been given evidence of. And he’s made it clear it is a little more than dislike.

I’m not posting because one guy dislikes me, I’m posting because I know one guy dislikes me.

Literally what?

4 Likes

Can’t take your own advice? Nevermind eh.

dementia in ten characters

4 Likes

Must we really continue this back-and-forth garbage spewing in a thread for an Alliance military discord?

yikes

6 Likes

This thread has derailed itself like many others, we need to lock this one and make a new one for Magni’s sake.

A number of posters aren’t members of the PCU, and would still rather stay completely clear of your fetish that you (poorly) try to pass as RP.

Since this guy is the host of this Discord, if he were to advise people within it to avoid a seriously unpleasant guild/individual/group he’s well within his rights. No one has to listen to him - though I can’t exactly fault them if they do.

12 Likes

I do not really see how it can be relevant who is Karienn’s player.
But in general anyone aggressing someone else because they’re old / young, employed / not, or other life details … well hints well enough of the person that does such on a game platform - as they attack a player directly.

But it’s easy to do so behind the being anomymous, alts, characters … behaviour that in real life people would not have. That is what makes you feel strong, when in truth… well … I think quite the opposite. But that’s my thought.

I hope your attitude works for you in real life, in handling face to face situations - where you cannot just hide behind a character, throwing accusations, harrassing, ganging on people, mobbing, etcetera.

I am not playing victim anyhow, I do not feel the need to rename, to ditch the guild, to change realm, and still have plenty of people who RP with me and the guild - and sure there is a minority that avoids us, exactly as we avoid some other people we consider unplesasnt. Just we do not go around to crusade trying to induce other people to avoid the people we do avoid.