A lesson learned

Quickly taking a break from my music career here, let me just climb out of my limo. :sunglasses:

I completely agree; people have their own likes and dislikes in terms of roleplay, i’m personally, not a fan of guard role play. You’ll never catch me getting involved with it. This goes for crowds too, it’s unavoidable to have that one guy you’re not particularly a fan of. You pay your own sub, you’re not forced to interact with them. That’s O.K. Any implication otherwise is absurd.

OP’s original remark was about his own, personal preferences. Not the discord as a whole. Was he in the right for dumping it in a discord? Whatever, I don’t particularly care. I came here to flex my lyrical wings. The flat-out mature thing to do would have been for the greenies to simply prod him on discord, instead of coming in here guns blazing with accusations flying everywhere attempting a public character assassination :gun: :male_detective: :dagger: .

That’s going to blow up in anyone’s face tee bee que haich.

1 Like

I am confused… how is it that Shonn has continued to exist in Warcraft if he is doing these things? Do the people he victimises not report him? because bloody hell the stories I have heard about the Retinue… He should have been removed from everything Blizzard a long time ago.

3 Likes

Probably a mix of that and blizz just not wanting to bother with it.

On another note, lol how is this thread still open

I know Right? Thought this would have been shutdown quicker than a classic private wow server.

2 Likes

Perhaps, but Blizzard usually crack down on these sorts of people pretty fast. So I assume those he does weird stuff too don’t report him.

Sorry Kaibryne for derailing a bit more…

Don’t worry im waiting for this thread to get locked, if its not I’ll delete it myself. Nothing to derail it from now :slight_smile:

Fair xD

The forum layout is weird, I literally have no idea how to quote people :confused:

Select their words with your mouse, then click the quote button that pops up.

4 Likes

Before something does happen to this Thread I ask that someone compiles Aerilen’s lyrics into one song, the world needs to hear it :musical_note:

I would like to fully endorse this Discord, it has helped a lot to solidify military RP so far. Great work on behalf of Kai and the rest of the GM-s who use it.

3 Likes

Yeah, shout-out to the original idea, seems pretty cool. I would say that if it’s ‘Alliance Military’ it needs to be mostly ‘official’ units (in as much that any PC guild can be) and only a few Irregulars.
Just my opinion on the matter :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Alliance are organising their military RP.

“Those chickens are up to something…”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.