A lesson learned

That makes you more intelligent than the rest of the green gangsters in this thread, at the very least. Props for maintaining your ability to think for yourself (or really, think, at all.)

4 Likes

I agree with this post, constructive as always :ok_hand:

1 Like

sathy got the sticky uh

3 Likes

Does anyone want to raid goldshire

1 Like

Oh, wow, sorry, but that’s some Pure Irony right there. Damn…

4 Likes

When is Karen gonna take Shonn’s kids?

3 Likes

:pregnant_woman:t6: :pregnant_woman:t6: :pregnant_woman:t6: :pregnant_woman:t6:
NETMUMS
:pregnant_woman:t6: :pregnant_woman:t6: :pregnant_woman:t6: :pregnant_woman:t6:

3 Likes

Bayerleyn are the anti vaxxers of AD.

11 Likes

I imagine the fruit of the master’s Light-infused loins don’t require vaccines; the immunities are in-built.

5 Likes

There are few diseases that can withstand his holy water.

3 Likes

Catch you on the flip side @Karienn!

The behaviour displayed here is basically why discord groupings of this generally go down the gutter pretty rapidly there’s no internal moderation in them from Blizzard.

As I’ve mentioned before several times It’s pretty easy to use them to accuse and denigrate other players with zero repercussions if the moderation team are thoroughly corrupt and unprincipled (as often is the case).

At its worst they basically become a more modern reiteration of the ye olde MSN bully groups that used to pop up in on web 1.0 which is a shame considering there is good connectivity potential with things like these. But hey that’s what Blizzard communities are better for - they can be moderated and watched by Blizzard to stem unfortunate behaviour.

You mean the moderation team that involves every single Guild Master present in the discord? So all twenty six of us then? Im sorry but please at least know the internal workings of the discord before preaching.

Every GM has the same rights, nobody is the leader of the discord even though I am often seen as the de facto leader because I created it.

8 Likes

Are any of these GM’s blizzard moderators?

what r u on about now?

I presume not, I dont know their jobs but I was referring to your point of " if the moderation team are thoroughly corrupt and unprincipled (as often is the case)."

1 Like

“If.” If the moderation team are unprincipled in this discord or any for that matter, then they can become platforms for unrestricted abuse and there are no repercussions for it because they are out of Blizzard’s hands.

I can only go off what I can see here but it seems questionable at best if individuals are allowed to go about trying to sabotage other peoples enjoyment over one reason or another, however “justified” it might be.

I think in general we need to start remembering we cannot be judge jury and executor all in one, there is a thin line between making a point based on one’s personal opinions and taking harmful action based on said opinions.
The overall issue is that Blizzard, of whom this game belongs to and all interactions inside it (and places like here) are governed by, are unable to monitor players behaviour outside of it.

Whether or not a guild or person in question is “guilty” of any misdeeds and actions or not is not for us to decide or not. If there is a genuine issue with a player believed to be causing harm within the game, taking it up with Blizzard (and where relevant) the authorities should be the course of action - not taking it into our own hands and sinking down to their level.

2 Likes

Hey guys what’s going on in here-

drops a rice bowl

8 Likes

reminder:

16 Likes

It’s a silly notion that people can’t get to decide for themselves which roleplaying guilds they want to associate with (or stay away from) because it is somehow seen as sabotage to do so.

I wouldn’t hold it against anyone if they wanted to keep their distance from a guild that has earned a most embarrassing reputation.

6 Likes