[A] LF semi-hardcore friends to do M+ in the mornings

My friend and I returned for Shadowlands a few months ago, we’ve been leveling alts, pushing mythic+ and helped create a new morning raiding guild that is going to progress into Heroic then Mythic in Shadowlands.

You should check us out if you feel like raiding! <Breakfast Raiders> Alliance Morning Raiding Guild! now Recruiting!

Two of us are mostly playing in the mornings/afternoons, around 8am-2pm~(CET), mostly week days. We’d love to have someone else join us when we level alts, do pve and pvp!

We strive for efficiency, so someone with semi-hardcore mentality would be ideal! As for mains, my friend is thinking to play resto shammy, and myself a warlock in Shadowlands. Both of us are 24 years old, have some IRL commitments, so trying to get as much done as possible in our gaming time. My friend is from Denmark, and I’m from Russia, we entirely speak English when chatting :slight_smile:

Anyone is welcome, but we don’t tolerate too much toxicity or raging, we’re super chill and would love to avoid any unnecessary stress!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

discord - Ashh#5672
btag - Ashh#21328

2 Likes

Trying to push keys up to +20 this week. We have a few people join us, so the current roster is: Guardian Druid, Resto Shammy, Affliction Warlock, Havoc DH. We have room for an additional DPS, ideally a mage. Next session is this Monday from 8AM Central European Time. Everyone here is flexible so if you wish to tank or heal, still reach out, and we can figure something out :slight_smile:

Building long term friendships going into Shadowlands would be our ideal goal!