(A) Mythic experienced tank LF guild!

Hi there! :cowboy_hat_face:

So Shadowlands is right around the corner, which have drawn me in to playing World of Warcraft once again, like surely a bunch of other people!

The last few expansions I’ve played as horde, but this time I’m giving alliance a shot as many of my IRL friends play alliance too. Therefor I need a new place to kill bosses, clear content and just have fun! (as a tank)

Who am i?

• I’m a 28 years old danish fella named Stig, that’s been playing World of Warcraft on/off since the release of classic back in 2004 most recently in Legion and the beginning of BFA.
    - During that time I’ve played in a variety of different guilds on both alliance and horde. Mainly being semi / core focused on clearing content on a competitive level (top 2-300) mainly as protection paladin. For the same reason I commit to maximizing the efficiency of my character, and would expect fellow guildies to do the same.
  • When not raiding, I spend time with my friends & girlfriend as well as watching Ferarri failing miserably at F1 :upside_down_face:

What am I looking for?

• A well establish guild, focused on socializing and clearing content with a respectable pace!
    - I would expect that you have cleared BFA, if not being very close.
  • Mature leadership.
  • 1-3 raid days, starting at 18:00 the earliest (End time don’t matter)

What can you expect from me then?

• A truely dedicated maintank/offtank commited to the guild and the members within striving.
  • A punctual and prepared raider delivering peak-performance for raids!
  • A fun and active guildie.

I can provide logs confirming the above.

I’m currently playing a protection paladin on Silvermoon - Alliance.

Feel free to add me on b-tag (HARAKAT#21642), or reply to this post! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Stig.

Fake, his not called marcus!

All danishmen are called Marcus!

Stig (also spelled Stieg ) is a common masculine scandinavian given name. The name has origins in [Old West Norse]

Stígr , and derives from the word stiga , meaning “wanderer”

So please refer til me as Stig or “Wanderer” :sunglasses:

Fair enough, quite a unique name

also known as stig of the dump (google it)

Books monkaW

good play vouch

Heyo, Pomfritzel! I have started a new guild on Boulderfist as Horde. (swedes, norwegians and danish peeps. Mostly swedes) we are recruiting new members to join our community ^^ Sorry to hear that you want to play as alliance because we would be really interested in you! If you want to get back to horde here are some information about the guild :wink: The Guild is a social, casual raiding guild. We do not have a progress 'cause the guild is new :slight_smile: We are going to raid in Shadowlands and do m+ and some events that we actually have started doing now! The events are and going to be achievement/mount/tmogs runs for now. And will probably be more in the future! Like I said, we are not raiding now, we are going to start doing it in Shadowlands, for now we are doing some events and helping those who need help in mythic dungeons. If you like to know more please add zEm #2675 (Swedish) and/or AaronM #2931 (norwegian) and they will help you out! :slight_smile: I hope to hear more from you and hopefully see you in the guild :wink: Have a nice evening and take care! / Azzari

Hello Stig,

Zim Zalabim could be the fit for you if your still looking for a guild, we are Alliance on Ravencrest,

Check out the recruitment post here

And if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

Thanks alot for the interest! Really appreciate it! - I will be staying alliance, as that’s the decision me and my friends have made for now :slight_smile:

No problem at all! Good luck in Shadowlands and like I mentioned, if it happens that you and your friends would be feeling to change back. Hit me up and we’ll talk :slight_smile:

1 Like