A new Hope

Hi there good wow community it is me Halicos and this is my new Horde alt I made to try out the story and gameplay of the Horde side of things.And I have to say I am having so much fun right now on Dreanor realm.

• So many people everywhere
  • Horde actually communicate with people just yesterday I met a new Finish guy he already friended me :grin::+1:
  • Ques are fast and reliable

What I am trying to say is I may have finally found a new home in wow and fun and I thank Puny for helping me out get settled in and helping me find a reason to play wow again who knew changing factions was the answer all along.

Thank you Punyelf with all my heart you truly are the MVP of my :heart: :grin::+1:.

23 Likes

Welcome to Draenor :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you itā€™s the best decision of my life.

Welcome to the blight side. :biohazard:

5 Likes

You got me convinced, Iā€™ll be rolling there too with my brand new Zandalari :grin:

1 Like

I dont understand. Why would you change to Horde and then roll a Bloodelf instead of one of the cool Races? Thats just weird.

1 Like

Welcome to Draenor, welcome to the Horde.
The one true Realm and the one true Faction.
:hotsprings:

The Horde are like bodybuilders. Portrayed as dicks but theyā€™re actually pretty cool.

Except for Blood Elves I hate them.

Well my reasoning might be dumb to you itā€™s because I love belfs I love all the elvish races of wow and I donā€™t find other Horde races attractive that much well besides Nightborne and Zandalari.

Welcome to the red side! Good to see you wenā€™t with the race that appeals to you the most by design rather than the one that has the best racials as a lot of moaners would have us believe is how people make that choice.

I have a noob confession. I had always thought a realm listed as ā€œfullā€ couldnā€™t be joined. I looked at Draenor ages back as a high Horde pop realm to see what that that was like but thought that tag meant that you couldnā€™t. I may have to take another look at that given this thread made me try to create a char there to see what would happen so tyvm!

1 Like

Betrayer. *spits*

2 Likes

Not a traitor I just like seeing things from both perspectives and Iā€™m enjoying Horde at the moment that doesant mean I gave up on the alliance you are quick to judge I donā€™t play the game for faction war couldnā€™t care less about It play for the community aspect.

by the power of light, burn traitor! :woman_factory_worker:

1 Like

You nitpicked my post without reading what I said.I dont care about faction war I play for community and lore and story.

Theramore & Teldrassil & Gilneas remembers.
hope to cya ya in WM, you banshees puppet!

1 Like

I donā€™t support Sylvanas I am with thrall she can burn as far I am concerned sheā€™s a teroririst.Also I donā€™t use WM not a fan of being ganked and PvP.

Welcome to our realm!! Hope the fun continues!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you I will as long as people know straight up that I am not a Sylvanas loyalist I play both factions and I donā€™t care about faction war :laughing:.

I read the title and for a moment i thought we were getting PvP vendors backā€¦

You are traitor now.
Good luck with the peasant faction , old friend ā€¦

At least, now you can freerun with Moothilda in the fields of Thunder Bluff.

Farewell!

3 Likes

Why are you like this I can play both factions whenever I want to how am I a traitor?.It was even a mistake making this thread now since you focus on faction war instead of community :scream:.Didnā€™t know people hate it when you try new things you never said anything about Puny and now I am the bad guy.

1 Like