[A] No "Aspectral Invitation" quest - locked out of Dragonflight Campaign

I leveled my main char to 70 during the TWW pre-release event, and then proceeded to completed Shadowlands campaign before tackling Dragonflight and TWW. I had planned to play the expansions’ campaigns following the release order to be able to follow the story.

However, once I completed Shadowlands main story and decided to move on to Dragonflight, I found myself locked out of the campaign story.

I automatically received “To the Dragon Isles!” quest, which I completed by speaking with Wrathion in Stormwind. However, after that no follow up is offered to me (which from Wowhead I understand should be “Aspectral Invitation”).

I checked if I accidently completed the quest, but the following string returns false

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(65437))

and anyway no more quests for Dragonflight campaign are being offered.

I can get to Valdrakken through Stormwind portals, but I’m still locked out from many Dragonflight features, plus not having a clear progression route makes everything incredibly confusing.

I see this is issue has already been reported on the US forums, and months have passed without a clear solution.
See here and here

Unfortunately in-game GM haven’t been of much help in solving this issue.