[A] Phantas Magoria on Pyrewood Village is recruiting raiders!

Phantas Magoria is once again back on World of Warcraft!

Who are we?
Phantas Magoria is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been around on World of Warcraft and many other games for many years.

What do we do?
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild. What does that mean? We aren’t hardcore in the sense of raiding 5+ days per week, we only raid 3 days per week. The “hardcore” part is that we expect our members to be close to 100% active for those 3 raids and be well prepared for them. This allows us to run a very tight group of raiders which means you are guaranteed to get a raiding spot.

What is our goal?
Our goal is to clear all raid content within an acceptable time with a mature attitude.

If you are interested in joining or would like some more information, please join us at our channel on discord.gg/V22TpyF :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds good! I’m up for the ride!

1 Like

Count on me !

1 Like

Is this the old PM from Hellfire?

1 Like

Yes it is + new friends !

The warmest people I met. They took me in, gave me food, water a place to sleep…and sure after that they put me at non stop healing in the raid. But hey! A beggar can’t be a chooser.

PS: it’s just a funny way of saying I am in. Don’t know how i did but I am in.

Awesome, know the guild from my old Flinter Spaction days in BC

I know the cake is a lie, will there be cookies?

Yup I definitely remember Flinter Spaction… Splinter Faction? Hmm I never knew the relation between those two guilds… There were two, right, this wasnt just in my mind? :x

And milk !

Shhh! We are running low on milk :frowning:

Cheers! Looking forward to raid with you guys again <3

@xzeena Look how easy it is to reply :grin:

Not long now before the fun begins, join us, we even have our own Imp!

Need a priest? most likely ill roll healer, but can fill in the shadow one if you dont have someone to do it.

We can definitely still use a priest healer, you are very welcome to join :slight_smile:

#fun fact: Phantasmagoria is a horror game released in 1995.

Should be a blast. We are 5 danes rolling aboard. Yes we are!

Whoop Whoop, it’s the sound of the police!

Am signed up and ready for the ride. I could happily have lived in a post nax wow world for a long time so classic is a no brainer.

The Hype is Real