A profile website for the Waterlords!

Hello there fellow Waterlords!

This would be the first thread I’ll make here, and wanted to infrom that a website for uploading Character profiles and Roleplay content is being made for Hydraxian Waterlords!

Soon we shall get more updates. :slight_smile:

Stay hydrated!

36 Likes

This is the best news I have heard in a long time! I hope the RP community sticks for classic! Less of the high tech and more fantasy RP!

8 Likes

Oh when I asked AA if there are plans on having rp section with profiles for classic I got negative answer so I just accepted idea. However now you give such info, wonderful!

1 Like

This is great! Supporting the initiative.

2 Likes

Awesome, feel free to poke me if you need a hand (ui/ux design)
Malinfiev is the undead name here!

Hopefully the UI is better designed than Argent Archives. I know we’re playing on servers as if it’s 2005, but the fan websites don’t have to look as if they were made in 2005.

1 Like

@guineveer /hug

Like the AA? Oh boy! It’s getting real :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good work to all involved.

1 Like

Awesome, keep us posted :smiley:

Mal

1 Like

So super grateful for the Archives.

I understand if you have a small team you are most comfortable working with, but if there’s ever anything you guys need to outsource don’t hesitate to post up and ask – I am sure a ton of old ADers feel the same way.

2 Likes

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

1 Like

I really look forward to this! Hopefully it happens! :crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

Kingston here on my Hydraxian character, it will definitely happen! The site is almost done but we will need to do some small scale testing before we can launch anything once we have finalised the last details.

5 Likes

I wonder what it would be called… “Hydrated Archives”?
Anyways, hopefully it will happen!

1 Like

Hydration Nation.

Or, on a more serious note, the Hydraxian Herald.

3 Likes

I vote for this :laughing:

3 Likes

The Hydraxian Watervault. Hydraxian History. Stay Hydrated. The Wet Website. The Moist Museum.

3 Likes

:+1: +1 :wink:

The AA was the first and is relatively lucky, in that both the website name and the IC organisation name can be aligned without sounding weird. Other versions thaht have spun off in the past have gone a different route - the Laurelin Archives, for example, is named for the server (Laurelin, LotRO), but the group running it is “The Grey Repository”.

In a similar vein, whilst “The Hydraxian Archives” is fine for a site name, the group running it IC probably can’t be feasibly tied to the Hydraxian Waterlords without sounding a bit weird - but they can pick any name they like really. I’ve already suggested a few ideas to the team, mostly related to the Kirin Tor!

1 Like