A propossal for GDKPs thing

Ok …

@NOTICE:

I’m against any kind of RMT and GDKPs system.

Context

There’s a small community of players who want GDKPs back, because they want World of Warcraft to became a pay-to-win game due to either:

• Daddy’s providing them with a non-limit credit card.
  • They are profitable RMT sellers and Blizzard is forcing them to have another job IRL.
  • They see neither reward or worth on effort and dedication.

Also, there’s a massive amount of players which don’t want GDKPs at all.

Possible Solution

Open a new SoD realm, call it “Trash Warchiefes” and allow GDKPs just in that server.
Open free migrations to that server and allow people to move there.

Explicitily make players to sign an specific rules-contract for those creating characters in this realm.

And do not provide any kind of support or assistance in that server.
For example, a player gaming in that server got his/her account stolen and all his/her stuff is sold out or deleted … sorry mate, wrong server.

Also, if a player wants to transfer his/her characters back to other realms, they will have the option, but will lost all the money, all the stored stuff in the bank, bags or equipment and once transfered the character will be provided with a 0-day gear / money.

Outcome

• Possibly, majority of bots will move into free-gdkp-realm. Improving the effort to track and bann them.
  • Community will be split into those who want to play the game, and those who want to play their game.
5 Likes

People don´t seem to understand that gdkp itself is a very good loot system. It´s just the RMT part that makes it so bad.

2 Likes

It is a serious dilemma.

But what makes no sense is… should blizz then also ban the selling of the new craft boe epics?
How is this different?
Is there some magical Filter on these AH listed items that says “only buyable with honest self made gold!” ?

There is a chance to come in contact with ill gotten gains when using the AH sure, but the chance to spent or receive “dirty” gold in a GDKP is much much higher.
There is no way items would sell for 30/40/50 k if it was only gold farmed in the intended ways.

You just have to open one of the bigger gdkp streamers on twitch for a bit. One guy is literally doing raids for 6+ hours. He does it instead of working a proper job. He is selling the gold and noone seems to care.

1 Like

ooh a new sock puppet with a non sod character asking for the return of gdkp

how original !

i hate rmt andys, but SR runs are so bad. i cant stand it

Fully agree with this proposal with just one tiny change.

Why dont all the people who DONT want GDKP move to the other server? Majority want GDKP so we can stay in living flame.

simple answer:

it will take normal ppl alot of time to get back what they have now,

rmt gdkp spamers just can buy gear and get BiS fast, so they can move :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bro, not everyone who is enjoying gdkps is a gold buyer. i just like the overall tryhardness and the raid quality

Well no matter how many threads it wobt happen.
Most of players are against it. And it is kinda to late anyways. Most players have nearly or full bis thanks to increase loot drops. So whats the point in this moment in time?

1 Like

In case for sod gdkp was very cringe that is why got banned. Raid leaders was forcing people to buy items they dont need or is not for their spec, if u dont buy no cut at end even if u already buy few items.
Was a lot scams and people already annoyed on whole situation blizzard made final move…Ban gdkp!

Why gdkp at classic servers r still exist because people r chill nad normal lol
Sod have really some nasty , trash players and having that power in hands make game unplayable.

I love gdkp since even if u dont win some loot can have compesation for time u spend in raid and for consumes.

GDKP in all it´s iterations should be banned until a rate of 0% RMT can be verified. Then gdkp becomes good again.

1 Like

Game doesn’t need GDKPs, move along.

1 Like

So let me get this straight. Just because they can’t cover every scenario where potential RMT gold could be used, they should also ignore scenarios they actually can cover? I.E. They can’t prevent ppl buying items from AH with RMT gold, so they should also let ppl buy items with RMT gold in GDKPs. Is that what you’re saying?

Get into a guild that uses a different system. Problem solved.

Verifiable Proof with actual numbers, please. “Because I said so” doesn´t count.

As it currently stands, “enough” (=most likely 50% or more, which when extrapolated would constitute an actual majority) of the people providing feedback complained about it, so it was banned.

If the majority of players wanted GDKP, it wouldn’t have been banned.

5 Likes

I literally said the exact opposite bro…

Not allow gold buyers and gdkp runs, i said they should use the same algorithm to investigate every person who buys a epic crafted item from the AH if there is a logical and legal gold making history. (If they even are in posession such an algorithm :thinking: )

But maybe if they really own such a "gold buyer finding Tool " then there were no need to ban gdkps in the first place so forget what i said :sweat_smile:

It is the same thing as gdkp after all, pay to win for people who do gold buying. Probably we have just to accept that the BoE pay to win method is tolerated, the BoP version got banned. I personally never joined a gdkp in sod and i am not missing them. But i never had a problem with their existance

Excellent idea. Let them play with each other and pay each other. They will stop busting our b**** and they will have their thing

Just to clarify, I’m at 100% against GDKPs and RMT.

IMO, the clear option to completely get rid of RMT issue will be to:

• Lock money trade between characters.
  • Lock to sent/receive money through mail system between characters from different accounts.
  • Add “control-economy” AH bots to force a kind of “controlled” economy environment.

But as long as RMT is a side-off business and Blizzard do not seems to completely get rid off it … ok, then let’s move on and try to “group” people and realms, dividing them between those who care about the game and its background, and those who care about gaming because they want epics and more GS and all the weapons and all the legenderaies …

1 Like