{A} [PvE] <Little Pog Champs> Casual PvE guild recruiting!

So, who are we?
We are the Little Pog Champs, a group of casual roleplayers and regular players who have come together from all walks of life for a common cause; to have fun. With an active discord where we are always chatting, we have developed strong friendships with one another, and constantly remain motivated to help each other in the game be it PvP, Mythics or Raids. Our ambition is to progress through the PvE content of the game in a fun and casual manner, while also pushing the limits not only of the guild, but the individual.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for casual like minded players who are willing to have a good time. We want the people who are sick of constantly PUGing depleting mythics keys when the time expires. We want the raiders who are always frustrated that people don’t follow mechanics. We want the people who have put the time and effort in to play their class; so that we can put the time and effort into you.

Why should you consider us?
We have a discord (come and join us!) and when we aren’t raiding, we are always talking WoW, playing other games or just being idiots. We have active raid nights (currently every Thurs and Tues; 2000 - 2300 ST). We are always doing Mythic Keys and boosting all our members as much as we can to gear them up. By focusing on the players (-YOU -) , they help the team, in turn helping us clear content.

This sounds great! How do I sign up?! Just contact us in game or hit us up on the peeps below!
People to contact:
Wintergazer (Snorrepusem#2599)
Helghast
Boulderbelly (Nyu#2163)

Alternatively, put a reply below and we will be sure to get back to you.

1 Like

What do you do with regards to/stance on roleplay and/or roleplayers? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Go away. You were previously called “Boyhole Buccaneers” and now this name is hardly any better.

Same nonsense, different day.

le funny twitch emote guild xddddd

Surprised, I am not.

Cringe, it is.

1 Like

that’s pretty weirdchamp damn, not pogchamp at all!! deceptive guild name

Really suprised that something as precious as ‘‘Little Pog champs’’ is also getting hate. It seems that people here on the forum really hold grudges, and we understand. We realized the guild name wasn’t exactly great nor funny for most people. However our last name was flagged by the community and when it was brought up to the moderators, it was simply unflagged (because it was acceptable). We chose to change the name for the community, and want to show everyone that we’re really just trying to have fun, gather friends to do content together.

And as for the proper question:
So as far as we are concerned, members consider the guild to be OOC, so that they are free to venture out any IC story-line of their choosing. There is no IC commitment towards the guild and/or each other, just only an OOC environment for casual and Role-players to come together for PvE content.

Hope this clears up some things. We’re trying our best to learn by trial and error!
If you’ve got any more questions, I’d love to chat with you guys on either battle.net, in game whispers or even discord.
-Wintergazer

2 Likes

Your name changed, but your “hehe xD” sense of humour and lack of maturity did not.

A different mask but the same person beneath it.

Teenage humor never ceases to both amaze and cringe me into oblivion.

Welcome to a roleplay server, how can I help you?

A derogatory term for a gay man (“B*yhole Buccaneer”) isn’t acceptable; no matter what a random GM says.

It’s an RP server. The least you can do is choose a name that isn’t clearly OOC/immersion breaking. If you aren’t interested in doing that, then posting a thread on the forums will only bring you grief as people call you out on it.

I get that you’re only here for fun, but you need to respect the fun of other players as well.

16 Likes

I understand, thank you for the criticism. I do believe however, that there are plenty of guilds with great communities out there with OOC/immersionbreaking guild names on Argent Dawn!
This wasn’t meant to be an RP guild, merely a guild that simply respects and allows for RP within our community. We do respect fun for others, even though fun is incredibly subjective. Fun for me, is mythic+ with a cold beer in hand on a voice call with my friends. Fun for you might be completely different!
We’re simply trying to bring people in from all walks of life to enjoy the one thing we all have in common, WoW.
Also the new name of this guild was voted for in our community, which has plenty of RP-ers, and they all thought it was fine. Then again, everything is subjective and preference. I am not trying to justify anything here, I do agree that the first guild name was incredibly inappropriate. We’re all human, and we make mistakes. I am simply asking for a chance.
If nobody is willing to give us this chance, then we’ll keep looking for someone who is!

Wintergazer

At the end of the day, Wintergazer, nobody on the forums can police what you name or don’t name your guild. It’s clear that it isn’t being done maliciously, but I think it’s also important to choose your audience; the AD forums are notorious for the fact that we care a lot about the OOC naming rules, and “Pogchamp” is definitely an OOC name.

The name doesn’t need to be anything absurdly lore-friendly; Aldu who posted here is in an OOC guild, and their name is just “Simply”. It’s less about having a name that’s lore-based, and more about having one that isn’t distractingly meme-based.

There are many, many servers where the roleplay name rules don’t apply; in fact, 90% of the available servers, that being PvE/P ones. I’m not saying to “RP or get out”, because you claim you do have RPers - but, you have to understand why so many people would find seeing Pogchamp floating over someone’s head immersion breaking and against the realm’s spirit.

Even something like “Knights of Pog” is more in line with the rules; or, “Pillars Of Gentry” (POG), or any other variation that at least makes the effort to seem as if it’s part of a fantasy world. No one here can make you do anything, but you have to respect the reasons why the last EU roleplaying realm is defensive against meme guild names.

1 Like

Yeah, and we’d prefer they left & server-changed to a normal server.

What is this backwards way of thinking? “A guild name that isn’t lorefriendly is immersionbreaking”? Are you joking me? How do you cope with having a minimap? Actionbars? Unitframes? Anything on your screen? Or even a bookwork about someone that is standing in front of you in the shape of TotalRP? It’s not that hard to make a distinction between what is IC and what is OOC. And if you really can not make the distinction between that maybe you should just turn off nameplates. Problem solved.

Leave these people be. If you think this is something that warrants getting your heckles up you should really have something actually important happen to you in your life so that you can put this kind of stuff into perspective.

6 Likes

You do know this is a realm for RP? Like… you do know that right? Not for PVP, PvE or Raiding guilds who have zero intrest in RP. If that is the case, go to another realm.

So roleplayers and raiding are mutually exclusive? Sorry to give you a hard disagree on that. Not all RP Guilds raid. Not all people in raiding guilds RP. But there might just be a few roleplayers out there that also want to raid.

3 Likes

You realise Esther has 1 ‘s’ in it don’t you?

1 Like

There are raiding guilds out there that have interest in RP, and guess what? That is absolutely acceptable. However, if you come in here just expecting to PVE, PVP or Raid then post an advertisment of a guild that is doing such. You might recieve a small backlash, cause this is a RP relam as stated on the realm list.

Probably best suited or even thrive much better on another realm. But hey, I don’t know what else to tell you. You can get every Role-Player come here and tell you the exact same thing.

But it’s hard to say otherwise, when you’re standing over there and I am standing over here and you don’t know which way is up.

She’s from Westfall, her parents are illiterate.

Just wanted to let you know that we do have a solid RP interest within our community. I’m fairly certain that we’ve got more RPers than not at the moment. Also I am going to stop looking this post for the night, as it’s just too much for me.
There is no way I am paying blizzard any money to server transfer, so I guess I’ll be a “stain” in your server for quite some time. I am honestly baffled and don’t know what to say.
Thank you for your time at least…
-Wintergazer