{A} [PvE] <Little Pog Champs> Casual PvE guild recruiting!

I think we can all agree that this is nothing to get your panties in a bunch about. Get over yourselves. Stop gatekeeping. Whatever you wanna call it. Leave these guys alone atleast.

UGHH, Fine.

I guess you are NOT my little pogchamps.

OOCers get out

5 Likes

“Sorry” tends to be a good start.

You’ve failed to read the room not just once, but twice. Once is acceptable, but twice is like… c’mon.

No.

More elaborately, you made the implication that everyone posting here has no real problems in their life. A pretty bold and frankly rude assumption, given that many of us have been trapped in our homes for the past few months given the ongoing pandemic.

That aside, there is no moderation for Argent Dawn beyond ourselves. And I have no intent on letting some meme-centric PvE guild posting daft stuff on the forums time and again.

No, you don’t always have to RP, and no, RP and PvE are not mutually exclusive, you can do both. But this name? And the one before? Shows very little respect, or at the very least very little awareness of that.

2 Likes

Very odd insult and why?

Because the words I want to use on this behavior will get me moderated by the blues.

Essther finna need the correct version of their name before raging on forums

4 Likes

I think half of AD people with ‘normal’ names need the correct version tbf.

1 Like

Well, you won’t get anywhere with your kind of behaviour and insulting. As well as your accusation of bullying, very odd.

2/3 ain’t bad. I’m not little though. Lack of exercise, there.

You think wrong. I’ve had issues with depression and anxiety for the better part of three years, and whilst yeah, that’s more important than a guild name, having issues in one part of your life doesn’t mean you can’t make criticisms elsewhere.

True. But I can at least make my thoughts known. Can I physically stop them? No. But I can say I dislike it. And lo and behold, that has occurred.

Nor are you even close to important enough to have any say in the matter of what matters I speak of. You’re as self-important as we are, for better or worse.

It’s criticism. And no.

Also I don’t think I said anything as harsh to this GM as your flaccid insult at the top there. Who’s really the bully, hm?

4 Likes

Essther, you can argue on a public forums without trying to degrade people. It doesn’t paint you in a good light.

1 Like

I can only imagine the colourful vocabulary you wish to push forward…

If “Gatekeeping” upsets you this much that you have to resort to such pettyness, maybe you should rethink your stance.

1 Like

I will absolutely not rethink my stance since I am right and they are wrong. Everyone jumping on these people cause they have a guild name they don’t appreciate are the ones truly petty.

I have said my piece and I will stand by it. Get over it.

Goodnight though!

Ahh! The right and I am wrong, thought. Yes, I have heard of this. It means everyone in your world revolves around you.

I fear I cannot have a good night. I doubt I shall ever recover from these allegations of being small, pretentious, and male.

2 Likes

I am afraid it is true. Essther is right and you are wrong. Oh well…

Politics, everyone.

In your opinion.

The guild name is a bit childish tbh.

And why aren’t you thou?

2 Likes

Me when someone says “humans should be part of this fantasy game”.

Arguing in this thread does nothing. Don’t we have a report guildname button ingame? Make use of it and mention (can you even say anything? Idk, I can’t remember when I ever reported a guild) that their guildname isn’t fit for a roleplay realm.

Cool that it does have roleplayers in it.

Btw, here’s an epic immersion helper:

/console UnitNamePlayerGuild 0 should turn ingame player guild tags off.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/advancedinterfaceoptions

If the command doesn’t work, use that addon.

2 Likes

Name me a popular fantasy setting without humans, damn it.