[A-PvE] RaidPlay - Raiding Community back for Shadowlands

Okay, yes, I admit Survival Hunters exist! Any DPS is most welcome to drop by our discord, if you’re free Tuesday for once a week raiding we’re currently progressing heroic.

We’re still recruiting DPS, and can make room for 1 healer.

We’re now 5 bosses into heroic. We’ve killed Shriekwing, Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Inerva, and Sun King on heroic, and were quite close to killing Artificer. We’ll likely move on to Council next week.

We’re still recruiting DPS - specifically melee. Somehow, we’ve ended up in a position with only 1 regular melee. Ranged are still welcome, of course. We just unusually have room for melee.

We killed council last night, and got quite close to a Sludgefist kill as well. Surprisingly close, at least to us.

In any case, we’re still recruiting DPS. A DPS comfortable with the occasional bit of tanking in case of absences from our regular tanks would also be nice.

Come for the raiding stay for the puns.

I was asked to post here, so go ahead.

I left a note on your guys discord. Just putting this here just in case :slight_smile:

I have been away from WoW since early MoP but played a priest healer through raids with The Flaming Ruby mainly but also Rebirth etc.
Looking to get back to some raiding with something that Tanks , heals and maybe pews . I have a Bear/tree at 60 and a DH tonk/pew and a community sounds fantastic.
Will get in touch in due course.

Oops wasn’t expecting it to post on my Hunter

Sludgefist has been killed a few times now, and our recruitment status remains the same as last time. DPS.

A DPS with a tank offspec in case of the rare absence in our present tank team would also be nice, but isn’t required.

We’re currently planning to do one more clear up to Generals on heroic, and then start extending the lockout to get Denathrius and Curve. As such, the gear level we’re looking for will, for a time, rise somewhat. Since there’ll be close to nothing coming from the raid. Those undergeared will still be welcome to join the community to join raids once Denathrius is down and we loosen up again, but will have to find non-raid gear to get them up into to 205-210 ilvl range if they want to join raids before that.

Stone Legion Generals now also dead on heroic, and we got a brief look at Denathrius. We have a pretty steady group at the moment, but can usually fit in 1-2 more DPS if we have to. So, feel free to show up in the Discord.

I find this really awesome. A Community that helps Roleplayers to get some PvE Content without having to leave their RP Guilds. Blessings! Wish more would do that!

Short Question: Do you still do normal for the Mog Collectors within us?

With 1 raid day a week, we don’t really have the time to do transmog runs while also progressing. So that’s generally a no. However, we usually clear normal before heroic, so if you’re with us from the start of a tier, you have at least a decent chance of getting pieces you’re looking for.

What do you do after HC Progress?

Continue to farm it until shortly before the next patch, usually.

Recleared the raid up to Denathrius last week to finish our heroic Sludgefist skip quests, and this week, we skipped to Denathrius and had the time to get some good progress in. We’ll continue to do the skip until Denathrius is dead.

As before, we’re still open to DPS of all sorts.

After getting a good way into phase 3 of heroic Denathrius in our last raid, victory feels yet but a step away. With the Light’s blessing ⁽ᴬⁿᵈ ᴱˡᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ᴵ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ⁾, the curve achievement will be within our grasp soon!

Heroic Denathrius is dead, and curve has been acquired!

With that, we consider the first patch of Shadowlands a success for RaidPlay. We’ll continue to raid until 2-4 weeks before 9.1, where we’ll take a break to return fresh for more raiding once the new raid opens.

We’re also still recruiting DPS. We somehow have a whole raid group without a Warrior or Demon Hunter in sight. Though that shouldn’t hold DPS of other classes back.

2 Likes

We’re still alive, and recruiting DPS! Melee, ranged, doesn’t matter. You’re welcome. Yes, even the Survival Hunters out there.

I will now be trading new DPS marginally worthless yet still, rest assured, very sentimental grey items, as a token of my appreciation for new recruits.

Excited about our raid team, with 9.1 \o/ on the horizon. Come and join us!