[A-PvE] Whitestar (Argent Dawn EU) recruiting for N/HC raids

Name: Whitestar
Faction: Alliance
Server: Argent Dawn
Focus: Community, group content
Leadership: Sávian, Agagor
Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 HC (Curve), Sanctum of Domination 10/10 N & 9/10 HC
Raid days/times: Thursday/Sunday, 20.30-23.30 server time
Currently recruiting for our raids: 1 Healer and any dps (all classes/specs welcome)

ABOUT US
Whitestar has been around in one form or another since Wrath of the Lich King and, just like a phoenix, was reborn from the ashes at the end of Mists of Pandaria as the guild we are today. Ever since then our focus has been on forming a tight-knit community that encompasses people from all walks of life to tackle every bit of content WoW has to offer. Heroic raiding is our highest goal but we never lose sight of what made us survive this long: a cozy, friendly and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Quality over quantity: We are selective about who we let in because we want to be sure that our future members share our values. A person who’s main focus is high-end PvP or Mythic raid content would probably be happier in a different guild.

WHAT WE OFFER
A close-knit group of friendly personalities to play and chat with on a daily basis
Helpful players who like to help others and team up to take down challenges
Spontaneous and organized events
A democratic leadership ensuring that each voice is heard
A Discord server for all of our games and needs
A healthy interest in every aspect of the game
An understanding that, sometimes, real life just gets in the way and that’s totally fine

For more about Whitestar and how to apply, check out the Discord link below to access our server and application form!

Note: we currently only accept members 18 and over AND you need to be on the Argent Dawn server or willing to transfer

LINK
Whitestar Discord server

Can confirm we always have fun and get on well and get our AOTC every tier

I’ve joined this guild about a month ago and can confirm these are some of the nicest and most welcoming bunch of people I’ve ever played wow with! Immediately made me feel like I’m part of the gang. Raids are efficient but totally stress free, friendly with some banter on the way and of course some silly deaths (flying gnomes…)! If you’re looking for a small friends and family type of guild that also raids (HC) please consider applying - you won’t regret it :slight_smile: There’s always something going on every day not just on raid/dungeon nights!

Hurry hurry! Ner’zul and Soulrender about to go down at the same time :slight_smile:

Bumping - we are still progressing on HC Sanctum and having fun :slight_smile:
Join us !

Bumping - Still looking for raiders. Please join :slight_smile:

Bumping :smiley: Come join us :smiley:

We have progressed up to 5/10 HC and are still in need of a feeeew more dps to strengthen our team :wink:

Hey I’m very interested in joining your awesome sounding guild. I’m 10/10 normal SoD but haven’t touched heroic yet. 233 Arms Warrior. If there’s a spot for me to join it would make my day. I can fill in an application if needed :slight_smile:

Heya Tarwblinx!

We can always use a Warrior as we don’t have one at the moment! So feel free to follow the link and put in an application :smiley:

All done, look forward to hearing from you :smiley:

Recruiting once more for our raid team! Down to the final 3 bosses on Heroic so help us finish off Sylvanas and prepare for the Sepulcher!

Only KT and Sylvi left now. Come help punishing them for ze Curve :slight_smile:

Only 2 bosses left in the Sanctum and then we’ll be prepping for the Sepulcher! Come join us :smiley:

One boss to go , come and help us destroy Sylvanas!

Come join the fun :smiley:

Just sent in my application on discord! Hope to hear from you soon

Come join our friendly bunch and have fun with us! :slight_smile:

Do you u still need a healer?
If not free bump.

We could always use another healer! And more people to fill up the roster as we take on Sylvanas :smiley:

Just follow the link and we’ll see you in the Recruitment channel :wink: