[A] [PvE/RP] < Braveheart > - Recruiting for Shadowlands (and beyond)! ✨

:small_blue_diamond: About Us :small_blue_diamond:

Braveheart is a social guild, established back in September for the release of Shadowlands. Our main aim is to be able to create a community setting where people can have fun and make new friends in a chilled, non-toxic environment. We also have an established raid team, a discord community containing mythic dungeon groups, our own roleplaying group and lots of active and social members!

We are looking for players who, regardless of their game or raiding experience, are willing to work as a team to clear new content and explore what Azeroth (and beyond) has to offer while having some fun along the way. Even if you don’t like raiding/dungeons and just like to chat - we cater for that too! We have lots of social members who love nothing more than a natter while playing the game!

:small_blue_diamond: What We Offer :small_blue_diamond:

At Braveheart, we offer a chilled and non-toxic environment where you can relax and make new friends while enjoying the game. We also know that raiding, dungeons, and roleplaying might not be everyone’s cup of tea so we will also include things for everyone to do to keep things fun while playing the game! Take a peek at some of the things that we offer below -

:crossed_swords: Mythic+ Dungeon and Raid Teams :shield:

Our current raid days/times for Shadowlands are Wednesday and Friday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time (GMT+1).

We are currently recruiting (for our raid team):

• Tanks: No spaces available
  • Healers: No spaces available
  • Ranged DPS: No spaces available
  • Melee DPS: No spaces available

We will usually kick things off on our Discord voice chat around 30-40 minutes before the raid begins to introduce things and discuss we’ll be doing that night (we recommend joining the voice chat around 10-15 minutes before, even just to listen in on tactics as speaking is optional).

Group invites and summons will be sent out around 10 minutes before raiding begins. We will spend a couple of minutes explaining the main tactics before each boss and things to look out for, but we would recommend that raiders have a quick glance over some of the main tactics before each run to get an idea of what to expect.

Our Castle Nathria Progress:

• Normal - 10/10 Bosses Killed
  • Heroic - 10/10 Bosses Killed

We also do some casual Mythic+ dungeons (which members can organise between each other in-game or on discord) so we would welcome anyone interested in those regardless if you have done any keystones before or not.

We have already kicked things off now that Mythic keystones have been released and our M+ teams are working their way through the keys!

For all of our dungeon and raid events we use Discord to communicate (through voice chat) to make it easier to discuss tactics or to make announcements. It is completely optional to use a microphone however we do require that all raiders are able to listen into the voice chat in order to hear any important tactics or announcements.

All we ask for our dungeons and raids are you bring along a can-do attitude, willing to learn and work as a team to progress. We encourage you to bring your own food/flasks/runes but these can be provided if needed.

If you require any further support, let us know! We’re always here to help make your experience the best it can be. We have included a PvE-specific resource list (including raid guides, to-do lists and other features) on our guild discord as well as a class help section where you can ask other members of the same class questions and get some advice!

:compass: Roleplay Groups and Social Events :bow_and_arrow:

Our roleplay sessions aim be fairly relaxed and casual, so no roleplaying experience is required - events can be formed between guild members and always encouraged! Members can host events if they wish or just keep things casual (we are considering introducing regular roleplay events but they are currently TBD).

We have a whole section dedicated to roleplay on our guild discord - including some cool features like our events section, roleplay-specific resources (including our own prompt list, with a space to post any short stories or ideas you may have for one), character showcases, character arts and a channel dedicated to discussing Warcraft lore.

Within our guild discord we also have our general chat (which often gets used to discuss pretty much everything, from music recommendations, sharing pet pictures and general moans about real life :laughing:), a music section to discuss and share our favourite tunes as well as any important guild announcements. Members are also free to host their own social events within the guild, whatever they may be to get to know each other!

:small_blue_diamond: Interested? Contact Us! :small_blue_diamond:

If you would like to join our guild, get in touch in-game with myself (Aurestras) or by finding any of our members online.

If you would like some more information about us, comment down below or you can add me through battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) or discord (Hystericxl#3376) and we can have a chat! :speech_balloon:

We’ve also decided to open up our Discord server to all (no matter what realm you’re from) to expand our community ideas and to have a space for all, no matter what you’re interested in within the game or how much experience you’ve had - our server includes resources and a help channel, a general chat for people looking to make new friends as well as individual channels for PvE, PvP and RP.

Join here - https://discord.gg/9S3GGmDnUv :bangbang:

15 Likes

Hello,

Seems really interesting, I’m trying to find a guild to do some regular content, dungeons and raids but also one that could allow me to get more into RP.

I’m still a rookie and for me it’s hard to engage a group that is already doing their thing.

I was wondering, is there a particular theme for the RP ? As in, more strict like certain military/specific race-types of guilds ?

1 Like

Hello Kyros,

I’m Liz, the RP Leader of the Guild-

To your question, we don’t have a theme yet for the RP, I’m thinking of having atleast weekly RP-Evenings, where we chill and roleplay in some inn, or some ingame eventlike RP’s, i mean with that, that we do like some Beach Roleplay in the summer, or some Halloween RP in the Hallows End fest, if u get what i mean.

But don’t worry, I’m already thinking and trying to create a Roleplay Group, where we talk about, where we exactly roleplay, how we build up a plot, what the plot will be.

If its race specific? Definately No, this guild is free for everyone to join, since it is in the end a PVE Guild and i will probably make a RP based on Dungeons and Dragons where we just have a Group out of different Races, Classes and all having an adventure & co.

6 Likes

Still looking for members! :slight_smile:

Still recruiting, all roles are available for our Shadowlands raid/mythic+ teams!

Updated the post with what roles we’re looking for our Shadowlands raid team - currently looking for 3 Healers and both Ranged and Melee DPS! We will also be looking to do two shorter raid nights as opposed to one long raid night when the new content is released.

Socials, Roleplayers and alts are also welcome! Get in touch if you’d like to join us :slight_smile:

Further update - we’ve changed the layout of our main post to make each section easier to read as well as adding further information about our guild discord channel.

For more information or if you have any questions for us, post your question below or send us a message ingame. We’re always happy to chat! :blush:

Update as of 15/10:

We’ve updated our post amending the number of Healers needed for our Shadowlands raid team. We would also like to recruit more roleplayers to form a casual roleplay group within the guild. Contact us if you are interested! Socials are welcome as always :blush:

Update as of 22/10:

• We’re looking to expand our roleplay group to begin some fun RP events - we’re looking into adventure-type roleplay as our main theme with no race/class specifications. We are currently planning out potential locations - all ideas will be considered! No roleplaying experience required, we are all here to have fun and roleplay. We are also looking into hosting events such as RP workshops - where you can group up with others, create your character and work on character development and try out some scenarios (using prompts) to see how your character would react to those (IC).
  • We’re still mainly looking for healers and DPS for our raid team (any spec/class, including off-tanks!) and we are beginning to roll out some fun guild events, including transmog and guild achievement runs!

As always, socials are welcome to join us! :blush:

Update as of 26/10:

• Firstly, we would like to give a massive welcome all of our new members, we hope you enjoy your time with us!
  • We are still mainly looking for DPS (both ranged and melee) to fill up our raid team, as well as flexible members (or those with alts) who can fill multiple roles (as a backup tank or healer) for when Shadowlands is released.

Considering I am either going to play a healer (resto druid) or a ranged dps (hunter) in Shadowlands; I might be interested in joining!
I also love to do RP.

Awesome, I do love a druid myself haha (hunters are cool too though, just levelled one up!) - you would be most welcome to join us :blush:

I’m not an RPer but my main (hunter) is looking for a friendly home and to get into raiding and mythics. I’ll have to look you up in game :smiley:

We would love to have you join us! I’ll most likely be in-game later on so will keep an eye out for you :blush:

Update as of 29/10:

• We are now only looking for ranged/melee DPS (any class/spec). We would also love to see some Monks as we currently have none in the guild so far! Now that we have an official release date for Shadowlands we can begin preparations for our first raids as a guild.
  • We are also looking to expand our roleplaying group (which is currently very small ) and begin events soon! :bow_and_arrow:

Update as of 31/10:

• Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: to all and a big welcome to all of our new guild members! We hope you enjoy your time with us as we prepare for Shadowlands :blush:
  • We have updated our ‘Mythic+ Dungeon and Raiding Teams’ section with our new raid days and times for Shadowlands, as well as outlining some classes we would love to add to our roster (but any class/spec is welcomed) and our plans for Shadowlands once it is released (including pre-raid gearing).
  • We have also made some adjustments to our ‘Roleplay’ section outlining some of our ideas for our roleplay group. Other ideas will also be considered!

Update as of 1/11:

You can now contact us through Discord! If you have sent a friend request through battle.net, double-check that it has been accepted because we haven’t been receiving all requests (if not try and add again!) :blush:

Update as of 2/11:

• Updated the OP with a change in what classes we require for our Shadowlands raid team - we do accept all specs/classes but we would prefer DPS specs at the moment (off-spec tanks or healers also!)
  • We would really like to recruit some more roleplayers! We have a small group starting out already and would love to expand :slightly_smiling_face:

Update as of 5/11:

• We have some fun social events beginning, kicking off with our guild mount and transmog run this Saturday (because who doesn’t want some more mounts and trasmogs look cool too) plus it helps our lovely guildies get to know each other! We would love to welcome all of our new guildies and we hope you have lots of fun with us! :blush:
  • We are also making plans for a practice-run with our raid team to test out microphones, introduce ourselves and to help us get used to working together - especially those who have limited or no raiding experience it lets them get used to how things work.
  • Our roleplay group is also expanding and we are planning to have the first of our roleplay events in the next couple of weeks! At the moment we are all finalising any characters we have made and updating our character profiles.

Further updates:

• It makes us sad to say that we cannot 100% guarantee a space for any Tanks, Healers or ranged DPS classes or specs for our raid team. We have exceeded capacity for all of these roles (including reserves) and feel that it would be unfair to newer members as we could not 100% guarantee a space for each raid. As our raid team is almost full, melee DPS are currently very high priority (looking for any class or spec but we would like some Havoc Demon Hunters!) with spaces filling up fast.
  • We would also like to give our sincerest thanks to everyone in the Argent Dawn community for the wonderful welcome so far and for their continued support, it is very much appreciated! :grinning: