[A]-Pyrewood Village-<Dragons Of The Forge> social guild recruiting for casual raiding

Dragons of the Forge ( Pyrewood Village - Alliance )is a social guild with a great and active community. The guild has a long history starting in the early Vanilla days on Thunderhorn and is made up of former DoTF and Bloody Scoundrels veterans as well as some fantastic new members we have found on Pyrewood Village.

We have a friendly warm atmosphere where people can chat, quest, work on professions and do guild runs for dungeons and now casual raiding for those interested:

• Regular UBRS runs Fridays & Sundays 8pm server for gearing/playing together
  • Regular guild runs
  • Raid Day Sundays 8pm server with MC starting mid February
  • DPS (Casters/Ranged/Melee), Holy Paladin, Resto Druid wanted
    All classes are welcome :slight_smile:

We are a helpful bunch and expect the same of new members where possible. Our ages range around 30-50 with some either side and members are from all over - UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Spain and more! Discord is available.

Please get in touch with Dinkz, Kamikie, Jorvik, Spyrou or Bugzbe in game on on here if you would like more information!

Many thanks!
Dinkz -GM

2 Likes

Your Guild sounds exactly what I am looking for. Do you accept lower levels as well? I am on Nethergarde Keep but have been thinking of transferring to Pyrewood for some time now. I have read many good things about the realm and it’s more appealing to me. I love a social guild and am never shy to help where I can.:blush:

1 Like

Hi Patience, we are accepting all levels and classes ! We have a really lovely bunch of people to get to know and do things with, some levelling or have Alts levelling and our discord channel is available as well! Let me know if your interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Dinkz. I’m definitely interested. Will transfer over today and look for you for an invite. Thank you!!! :blush:

1 Like

Hi Patience! That’s excellent news! We look forward to getting to know you ! I will be on over the weekend, but see if any officers are online and we can send you an invite! See you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Patience! So nice to hear you are interested to join us! Very happy to have you ^^:D

1 Like

I shall be on most of the weekend too if you can’t contact Dinkz. Glad you’ve chosen to become a Dragon. :slight_smile:

Just wanna say…

I am really reluctant to join guilds, because 9/10 they are not the right fit for me. I find it difficult to make new friends and forge lasting bonds in WoW these days so I was a bit hesitant to join a guild in Classic.

Honestly, I really love Dragons of the Forge… I’ve made some good friends here and I feel welcome, like I’m part of something. It’s one of the reasons I’ve kept playing because I love the community of our guild.

If you’re like me… shy, hesitant and sceptical about making new friends or joining a guild that’s ‘social’ but isn’t… I would say, give this one a chance, because you won’t regret it! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Our first MC run is Sunday 16th Feb at 8pm, so if you’d like to get to know us, message me or Kamikie for more information :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in joining and would like to speak to somebody to get the info. Can I join a discord channel to speak to somebody?

1 Like

Hi Dejoule!

We have a discord !

VDuAqCU

Just give me a message on there!

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Dinkz!

I’ve been looking for a social guild to level with and hopefully get into raiding :slight_smile:

Are you guys still recruiting?

1 Like

Hi ! Yes we are :slight_smile: if you want to have a chat drop me a message on Discord if you can! Dinkz#9163 or in game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Guys, Are you still recruiting? I’m kinda new to the game and would like to meet new people ^^;

1 Like

Hi Arvedui :slight_smile: Yes we are still recruiting! If you’d like any more info or would like an invite just give me a shout on Discord :slight_smile:
Dinkz#9163 or join our Discord Channel VDuAqCU
I should also be in game during most evenings :slight_smile: or contact Jorvik/Vaults, Kamikie, Spyrou for a guild invite!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.