[A] Regenerate 1 night raiding guild

Now recruiting for Shadowlands AoTC!
Hi all,

Regenerate is a well established UK based raiding guild that's been around for a few expansions now. We've been built up by various groups of friends coming together to enjoy the game. We have an average age of around 25 with people from all over the UK, we would love some mainland Europeans too!

As with all guilds we've been there done that with 3-4 nights a week raiding and then slowly moving into a more casual schedule as life starts to take priority. Not a lot guilds manage to do that and keep core players but we've managed to pull together just the right people.

Given all of the above we're looking to recruit a few more players of any role with the same drive that we all have. Consistent, enjoyable and structured progress.

We currently have a one day a week raiding schedule at 20:30-23:30 server time on Sundays. We run m+'s throughout the week as it fits perfectly with a lot of our players RL commitments.

If any of this interests you, feel free to whisper the contacts below:
Btag: Tin#21136, Arcfell#2414
Discord : Tin#7763, Max#7482
Thanks for taking the time to read, Ferian, Océlot & Arcowl.
bump
Bump updated
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Would love to have a chat and see if you folks need a lock, same story here though we have not managed to keep everyone around over the years between babies and job moves. We managed till TOS with one night a week but then for BFA most folks never came back. I have been looking around for something relax with 1 night a week the wife lets me commit to dedicated serious raiding :)

If its a serious but relaxed vibe between folks I would love to be part of that :)

Regards,

D
6/8 heroic now
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump