A Requiem for the Fallen

As the Night began to shroud the skies, a raven made it’s way through skies. It landed with a louder craw to draw the attention, before placing down a letter.

"War.
Our people are no strangers to warfare. But whilst wars reap lives and innocent people suffer in the wake of tactical brutality, it is of key importance to remember what makes our kind who we are.
What we are.
Whilst we are in the right to have our desire for Vengeance, I say we cannot allow it to dictate the true future of our kind.

Thus, in the light of the recent armistice between the Horde and the Alliance, I ask of you to join me at the Feathermoon Stronghold to remember our beloved World Tree.
To remember our fallen sisters, brothers, friends and beloved ones.
To celebrate our resounding victories upon Darkshore after the losses of the War of the Thorns.

A sermon will be had. A requiem for the dead.
To those, who have entered the cycle of nature.

In the wake of it all, we shall discuss the future of our kind. The War of the Thorns decimated the Darnassus’ Sentinels nigh completely. And the maintenance of peace and safety is of key importance in the coming months.

So call your banners, and join me by the Feathermoon Stronghold.

The Kaldorei will triumph.

-Captain Alysianna Ravendawn."

OOC notes!
-This will be a relatively light-hearted, free entry event so everyone is indeed welcome.
-Bringing your food stands is highly recommended because… Is good time really good time without a hot bowl of noodles?
-The event will be had on November 23rd, enter, enjoy and have fun. Though the time for the sermon and more official stuff will be later in the evening (At around 21-22 server time, yet to be decided!)

If you’ve got questions or any of that sort, you can reach me through in-game mail (Alysianna), or in the Seeds of Kalimdor Discord!

14 Likes

Sounds like our kind of thing! Will see you there my friend!

3 Likes

Thoroughly looking forwards to this!

3 Likes

totally going to be there, if my hyppogriph is allowed :3

4 Likes

Hedris Mistoak will be there to provide everyone’s favourite noodles after the sermon!

:ramen:
Come get ya fill!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for organising an engaging evening of RP last night, Alysianna! The Handmaidens were proud to be a part of it. I hope we get to see more of one another in the future.

3 Likes

Had a super wholesome time last night! was great to be a part of it all! Thanks for putting this together!

Elune’adore!

2 Likes

Good stuff, even if I was a heretic in plain sight

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.