[A] Ret Pally looking for new home

I’ll try and keep this short and sweet much like my sex life.

-English
-Cant spell to save my life
-Spends far to much time making toon look nice

I’ve returned to WoW after Cata (played a full epic PVP rogue) and this time I’ve gone for something a bit more clunky in the form of a Paladin, can happily run Ret but looking for some help on tanking.

The guild I had been a part of for many many years has died so now a new home is needed.
I’m looking for a semi-serious guild, keen to get back in to raiding and some pvp now and then. I’ve got a terrible sense of humor and need a guild that can roll with that.
I’m free most evenings in a week so raiding at least once or twice shouldnt be an issue/

I’m currently on Dragonmaw but happy to server transfer is the right guild comes up.

Welcome to pop me a message on discord EzGreenz#7720 or Bnet EasyG#2716.

Also to look amazing just seen I posted under an alt

Hi Ezgreenz,

Maybe you just wanted to remain a mystery or were going to solo all our raids with your level 36 priest? :joy:

I believe I may have something to offer you. Call of the Void is a Heroic raiding guild (no Mythic, we don’t want the drama and tense atmosphere that comes with it!) on Silvermoon. There is the possibility of when we get enough to do the first couple of bosses per tier on Mythic but that is for future consideration.

We raid Mondays & Tuesdays from 20:00 server time to 23:00 server time (invites at 19:45). Currently this has been stripped down to one day a week until the next tier of raiding.

We are 9/9 heroic Dazar’Alor and 2/2 heroic Crucible and we are looking to fill a few spots in our team ready for patch 8.2.

Full recruitment post below:

If this peeks your interest I have sent you a friend request, if not my tags are below!

Ilanoar#2296 (bnet)
Ilanoar#3210 (discord)

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hey Ezgreen, would a late night be something you are looking for?
22.00 - 0.00 server time x3 nights (Mon/Weds/Thurs).
We are AnV on Frostmane looking for more DPS’ers! We’ve been raiding together since 2007 and clearing heroic and early mythic. Have many members of the more mature age, 30+ with a few 40 odds. We are relaxed in attitude, liking a bit of banter and jokes whilst raiding but focusing when we need to.
Current progress: 2/2 Hc CoS, 9/9 HC Bod 1/9M… just looking for a few more to progress more into mythic mode and continue clearing heroic modes in a timely fashion in upcoming patches.
If we sound of interest add me for a chat: hellykins#2114

Bumps for the Bump God

Hello Ezgreenz, not sure if this is what your looking for but The Golden Age Silvermoon EU are recruiting new members to join our Heroic Only raids. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 23.30ST. We’re a very chilled and relax community, lots of fun on Discord. We love a good laugh during raids and outside of raids. We have people who enjoy doing M+ and i think a few like to do PvP now and again. If interested please feel free to add my Btag Catryn#2490

Hello, have you seen our posts yet? You would fit in I’m sure. Our members range from 25-75! That’s age not levels. We have a lot of UK players, as well as Sweden, Belgium and other places. We’re a very new guild and have had a lot of interest so far. We have dps spots open for raiding. We are doing BoD normal this Sunday, then making a start on Heroic next week. Contact me if you would like a chat, my info is in this post, thanks.