[A-RP] Adventurers Coalition - Community

Since the increase in Horde aggression the time to ban together and forge alliances is now. The Alliance is fighting at the front lines and are spread thin. Do not underestimate the importance of the travelers and adventurers who are out and about every day, nor all the craftsmen and other men and women who are out there to help. They are essential in making Azeroth a little saver wherever they travel. Sometimes their help is also needed in the war effort.

The adventurers Coalition is an open Alliance community for adventuring type characters and guilds. The goal of the community is to make it easier to RP together, go on joined ventures and from time to time create larger RP events or campaigns organized by one or more people or guild(s) but free for everyone to join. The goal is not to create another slightly larger bubble, but simply to make it easier to come in contact with likeminded people who like to RP, be it random or planned regardless the guildtag if any at all. We can also easier create groups or raids for RP to combat sharding.

I am a firm believer that RP story arches can be done regardless which guild you are in or if you are in a guild at all. Plots, Events, Story Arches and even Campaigns donā€™t have to be guild specific or even done inclusively in guilds. They can be a characterā€™s personal story or just a story someone wants to RP with other people. I think RP is open for everyone to join in who wants that.

For this we mostly rely on an In game community: Adventurers Coalition. This is an Alliance character specific community with several channels for chatting, keeping in touch but also IC channels to stimulate RP or to organize RP and events. You can join on any character you want even if itā€™s not an RP character but you want to stay in touch with the community when you are playing those characters.

The community is for everyone, characters or guilds, who are up for open RP. This can be adventurers, mercenaries or crafters. But also any other type of character who likes to come in contact with other players for open RP, story arches, plot and on occasions even campaigns.

Outside of the game we have a discord channel for event planning and communication and an AA page for IC stuff concerning the community.

The Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/h6vhxKe
The Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R4l25EIwBJ?region=EU&faction=Alliance
The AA page: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/216895

If you like this initiative and want to help me set it up even further feel free to contact me.
13 Likes
I agree with your premise that good character-driven story can transcend guild, and I applaud your taking it upon yourself to set up infrastructure to help that happen.

I'd love to see what becomes of this; there's really no downside for as many people as possible hopping into this one, as far as I can see.

Best of luck from this old white stag!
sounds like a good idea, my AD character is currently lacking an RP guild home so would nice to be part of something which might lead to her making some new RP freinds
You have my like and my sword!
This looks sweet. Awesome initiative!
Thanks for the support everyone. I hope that together we can make something of this.
1 Like
Hey everyone, we've had people joining on both the in game community and the discord channel and some nice idea's have already been shared.

Come join us so we can all make something great of this!
1 Like
I'm going to be hosting a small event on Thursday in the Eastvale Logging Camp.

It's open for everyone to join: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/217086
Despite the log in problems among other things the first event was a success. Join our community now in game and on Discord as we discuss the next steps we will be taking.
Some very cool plans are being made for this community. If you join now you can be part of everything we will be doing in the near future and even help build everything up if you want.
Tonight Suraia will be making her way back to the Eastvale Logging Camp to continue her investigation after spending a short week in Stormwind.

Ever since the ghost appearance during the Hallow's End Celebration she's had this nagging feeling that something is off in Eastvale and she will attempt to get to the bottom of this.

One thing is getting rather clear though, she cannot do this alone.
I've written a small story on the Argent Archives for Suraia's start of her 'investigation' into what is going on in Eastvale. This RP is open for everyone to join in who wants to be involved in the story we are working on within the community.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/217910

This is an interesting initiative. I havenā€™t engaged In Character as of yet, but out of character Iā€™ve seen some awesome ideas take form and canā€™t wait for them to come to life in game!

Tonight Suraia will be attending another Evening of Magic in Ironforge to learn about enchantments in hopes of finding some useful information about what is going on in Eastvale.

If anyone wants to meet her to get involved in the story this might be a good place to run into her.

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tonight we are going to continue some RP that will either start in Lakeshire or in the Eastvale Logging Camp.

We aim to start around 8 PM ST so if you are interested in joining us please contact me in game.

Maybe see you tonight!

I was unable to attend this one due to guild event but look forward to the next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tomorrow night we are going to have a very chill IC meet in the Darkmoon Fair. It gives us all a chance to get introduced to each other and maybe start getting involved with the stories that are currently going on.

Hope to see you guys there!

Hi Suraia

This looks fun and something Iā€™d like to get involved with

1 Like

Thanks Oln,

Tonight we are going to the Darkmoon Fair for people who want to meet and get involved with the characters in the community.

Hope to see you all there.