[A -RP] Looking For RolePlay Discord

Bameless Shump!

1 Like

Group of nice, lively people always eager to talk and exchange ideas… And many opportunities for rp!

2 Likes

Shameless bump for this fantastic group of people.

I’m Captain Tanner and this is my favourite thread on the forums.

Lol Julian… I wonder who gets the reference :slight_smile:

We are still going strong and, to remind you - there is still a month to sign up for the Hunter’s Ball which we are doing together with Adventurer’s Coalition!

1 Like

Events are being planned and promoted for each region. RP is being more and more easily found and the Discord is full of great and friendly people who will help you out, talk or just chill. We have it all ^^
shameless bump >.>

If the president of the US got invited into this discord by Kanye West he’d be all like ‘thank you Kanye, very cool!’

cuz its a cool discord.

Join in today, or tomorrow, not tuesday next week though, I have a dentist appointment then.

Were you looking for a Discord where you could find some RP on the Alliance side?
Did you look for a place where RP hubs and guilds are advertised to find your own place in the world?
Or would you like to join some organised events, without guild strings attached?

You are in the right place, then!

A decent, sizeable and friendly community. Not only it helps with developing your character out but also brings on table a huge variation of opportunities to find RP in nearly any zone. a hoof-stamp of approval Highly recommended.

2 Likes

I give this lovely community the approval stamp and we all know coffee is winning tis’ battle :coffee: :heart:

1 Like

#tea4ever
But yes, join us! We need more tea and RP-lovers amongst our ranks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Best RP community i’ve been a part of in a long time.
Though don’t ask Daydreamer (Admin) to heal, hes terrible!

3 Likes

…how is he even healing…
His main is a MAGE.

Explains why he was a bad healer.

3 Likes

I enjoy the discussions about RP we have in this discord.

Don’t let these people fool you, the admin is a great healer, trust me.
More importantly, more events are being made and shared, form casual/social, to mystery/adventure and even on grander scale!

Perhaps you mean the other admin… :wink:

Back when my PvE main was a Draenei, I pumped out some awesome healing on it. Gift of the Naaru + Combustion save lives!

1 Like

Everyday is a new RP discussion.
The people are A - MAZING!
Since joining, I’ve been connected to more roleplayers, new friends and it’s well moderated, organized, and you just can’t go wrong in joining the Discord.
It highlights the amazing that is the AD community.

1 Like