[A - RP:] An Evening at the Forge

Mardyn’s not gonna make it in time, ‘cos his lastname is Anvilseat, an’ tha’ means his “seat” region is massive an’ heavy, so he’s kinda slow.

Sorry.

We will have someone with ye as soon as we can!

BY Elunes grace and my poisoned daggers !! im still the only one there!!!

Sorry I arrived so late.
Big thanks to everyone who came, and stayed, and shared their stories, some of which were a little unsettling, while others were just incredible :open_mouth: :grinning:

Before I forget, the next Evenin’ at the Forge is in less than two weeks, Friday the 29ch.

Unfortunately I haven’t been there meself tha last few times, but I’m told there’s been plenty of nice short people there (and some not so short), for which I’m glad.

Note to self

(and others who might benefit from such a note) :

Two days from now,

May 29th,

is the last Friday of this month, and thus the date for
An Evening At The Forge.
8 pm realm time,
at the Pile of Hot Coals
in the Military Ward of Ironforge.

it is today guys!!

1 Like

Finally… I have the time, the will, and the dwarf.

1 Like

I (or, more likely, an alt) will be a few minutes late, but I’ll be there!

1 Like

I’m very happy that my Wildhammer country bumpkin finally arrived in Ironforge and saw what the parts unknown are really about!.. Unfortunately, as far as first impressions go, it means that she mostly learned two things:

1. Humans in robes are malicious creatures who delight in discomfort of poor unfortunate dwarves.
  2. The Light really sucks.

Poor lass, but lucky me–first RP session and I already catch two character-defining grudges. :smirk:

Thank you for hosting, Mardyn!

4 Likes

It was an absolutely wonderful evening by the fire. I’m glad I brought Ifine along in the end. It’s mentally much easier for me to think with a Scottish accent (even if it’s all over the place in Scotland) than the set of hurdles necessary to create Isilae-speak :smiley:

2 Likes

Loved being there!

2 Likes

Its next week!! (bump)

Damn, how the time flies. I need to reserve the day.

Aaw… This is the same day and time as Maradan’s jewelcrafting event. :confused:

(I’m doing a road trip this Friday, anyway, so I’m not sure I’ll be on at all, but if I am, I’m afraid I will prioritize An Evening at the Forge. Probably on an alt.)

I planned a shorter event so we can all get to the forge later :slight_smile:

Hope to see some sweaty faces (including my own!) around the Hot Coals in Ironforge’s Military Ward from 8 pm tomorr… in about 19 hours :eyes:

Mardyn, my fellow Mithril Guard, is busy eating his words, as he is thoroughly delayed.

Nevertheless, we hope some nice people will find their way to Ironforge this evening, and enjoy each other’s company, perhaps some stories or observations, and hopefully some food and drink.

Eat and drink, feel free to gorge;
enjoy the monthly Evening at the Forge!

We have gathered -and- migrated towards the nearest bar. Because this is the dwarves’ natural habitat, naturally.

1 Like

And a fine gathering it was too!

2 Likes

Great event tonight. I love dwarfs!

2 Likes