[A-RP] Ashenvale Autumn - Community Initiative 4/9-24/9 2023

This was a great event! I loved the wave system of enemies! Thank you for hosting Kathene!

1 Like

Ashenvale Autumn continues and this weekend we start with Astranaar Village Hours!

2 Likes

Tonight: The Crescent Conclave!

3 Likes

Tonight I’ll be hosting a small archery contest! Whether you’re a seasoned markswoman or a young upstart out to beat the Kaldorei at their own game, you’re welcome to attend and try your hand!

For those who attended Jurina’tore this summer, we’ll be using the same set of rules, but don’t worry if you aren’t familiar as they are quite simple and will be explained as we begin! We will use /rolls but there are bonuses to account for the skill level of your character.

Everyone is welcome to take part, but sign ups will again be limited to 20 to keep things running smoothly! I’ll begin taking sign-ups IC at 20:00 Server time in Astranaar! Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

On 21st. The gladiatorial combat event! It shall be held beside Astranaar in camp near it!

Anyone can enter. Upon signing up a bracket shall be made to assign participants between one another.

The fights will be 1v1 using standard /r20 on attack/defense with 3HP each!

After the official part of the combat a second part of event is ACTUALL PVP duels.

You can sign up separately on eitheer or, or on both.

The IC gladiatorial combat will host a special magic item IC reward for winner.

The PVP duels will host reward of 100k gold for first place, 50k for second and 10k for third place.

6 Likes

:arrow_up: Tonight Gladiatorial sparring organized by Starfeatherr/Kelatriel! Might not make it myself but have a great time everyone taking part!

4 Likes

You better be there for your hosting of Ashenvale Story Night. I will be mildly annoyed if you’re not. Just joking,

It is going to be a nice way to start off the weekend for RP.

3 Likes

It is with great joy I announce. Warden Ayasana Shadowmoon has claimed victory of Autumn Festival combat contest and earned a title. Fang of Ashamane!

3 Likes

Haven’t been able to attend all the events, but the ones I’ve participated in have been great! Kudos to Tínwëtar for the community initiative, and all the event organizers so far, thanks to you Ashenvale has seen much bustle every week!

Astranaar Market hosted by Háwkins:

Archery Contest hosted by Kathene:

Yesterday’s sparring event by Kelatriel Starfeather, kudos to Ymothir letting me share their screenshots too:

See some of you at the story night today :books:, and really looking forward to the Watcher’s Flame celebration tomorrow! :fire:

2 Likes

Tonight we’ll be wrapping up Ashenvale Autumn by celebrating Illuridei! We’ll gather in Astranaar at 20:00 before heading out on our pilgrimage. Don your finest red or orange clothing and join us!

1 Like

All I can say is I really enjoyed this, always a pleasure hanging with the night elf community. Thanks to everyone for hosting the events for this month. Really hope something like this happens again soon.

2 Likes

Happy to hear it was appreciated! This was the third round of Ashenvale Autumn - they have been a thing now every september since 2021. What next year holds only time can tell, but it is always nice to see it was appreciated and that there were many that partook in events.

Thank you all to those attending my events, and the initiative as a whole. It has been a joy seeing Ashenvale so alive!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.