[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

Must be censorship on behalf of Disney.

Perroyā€™s Cinematic Universe. Repping are many cool Horde guilds (my personal favorite being the Grim Gest.)

1 Like

I still wish they wouldnā€™t call it that.

So derp.

The shortened version of PCU has a nice ring to it.

Grim GAAAANG!

5 Likes

I recommend changing it, too easy to twist it into something unflattering and provocative like ā€œPerroyā€™s Circle-something Universeā€ or other more inappropriate terms Iā€™d rather not use. Better make it mock-proof.

Yes Iā€™ll pass that onto the boss himself, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll take your advice to heart.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Perroy would sooner laugh at those himself than actually be bothered by it.

Sorry for party rocking

Thatā€™s my point, yeah. Not liking someone is fine; itā€™s easy to avoid them and do your own thing on a server as large as AD. But making someone the lightning rod for everything bad that anyone remotely associated with them does is a pretty brainlet activity.

Legit weird way to think about it, how is ERP with potentially underage people any better on discord than on WoW?

1 Like

Because itā€™s not on a 12+ game, so the environment isnā€™t so exposed to children. Yet itā€™s still weird/has some of the same problems of potential minors getting involved.

Iā€™m curious though.

What if itā€™s two underaged people ERPing? Doesnā€™t nullify the problem?

What if an underaged goes to Flist specifically for that? Is the adult who knows nothing about their age still guilty?

:thinking:

Maybe iā€™m just hung up on the odd double standard here, my mistake might have been approaching this from a principled and moral angle rather than the strict ā€œERP is bad cuz tosā€ and not ā€œERP with minors is bad because its pretty demented and potentially harmful to the minorā€

1 Like

Itā€™s just generally in the servers best interests to rid ERP from the server. Iā€™m not going to discuss the discord policies and punishments over erp/grooming as I donā€™t know any of their policies well enough.

Yes. At least in the UK. Even if a minor solicits sexual activity from a grown up pretending to be older, it is still a criminal offence, and this applies also to the transmission of naughty material by phone or across the net.

1 Like

Discord has a very active moderation team where you can report discord servers and users, itā€™s a bit tricky to do it but after having spoken to them, I got the impression they take complaints seriously.

So do this (mine) guild and its affiliated umbrella project, the justification Kenina mentioned (wherein drama can occur) is a really reasonable one.

1 Like

This thread has gotten largely out of hand and multiple violations of the forum Code of Conduct have occurred in it.

If you suspect someone is breaking the game Terms of Use or doing anything illicit, it is best to report them by making a ticket so that the matter can be investigated.