[A-RP] Boralus Harvest Festival - 17th of September

Upon noticeboards and walls of both Boralus and Stormwind you can find an invitational poster decorated with pumpkins, hay and oddly enough the sigil of Storm’s Wake.

Brothers and Sisters, old and new. The Storm’s Wake hopes to invite you for a Harvest festival with the focus on the newfound companionship within the Alliance.

Since Kul Tiras was unified with their long lost brethren of the Alliance, we have stood stalwart against the waves of the Horde. Even with bravery in our hearts, we have failed to keep the land of Stormsong Valley, Drustvar and Tiragarde safe. We, the Storm’s Wake, are aware of the fault we carry, the shame which came from within our order. The devastation brought on by the treacherous actions of our former leader, Lord Stormsong.

But now! With the solidification of the Kul Tirans position within the Alliance, the aid provided to us and the siblinghood fostered, we wish to prove that we are once more here for the people. Not for selfish gain.

The Tidemother has been good to us, even with a year so harshly wracked by assaults of the Horde and the spreading corruption of the walking dead, we have managed to have a harvest big enough to keep us away from starvation.

A bountiful Harvest is to come next year, but for this year, we shall thank the Tidemother and our newly found Allies. As such, we invite you for a night of food, drinks, games and merchants from all corners of Azeroth.

Signed - Sister Marleigh of Storm’s Wake.

OOC:

Hello Argent Dawn!

We of the Seabound Sacrament combined with the Moonspear Trading Company want to host a small Harvest Festival for the Kul Tiran Community, but we are aware this is with extremely short notice.

We by no means seek to break any records in attendance and hope to provide a small and fun-filled gathering for those interested!

When: 17th of September at 19.00
Where: Unity Square, Boralus.
Time table
19.00: Sermon by Ethel Creighton.
19.30-20.00: Move to Hook Point for market, food and drinks! Lead by Runa Bilgemoore.
22.00: For those interested: Tideguard Morvynn will host anchor Toss.

Market Stalls

> Wu’s Mystic Wares

> Portlix’s Scrolls & Maps

> Moonspear’s Exotic Goods

If you wish to have your stall included on the list and attend as a merchant; please message me here, online or on my discord (Provided below). I wish for all merchants to show up 30 min before set out time so that we can place you in locations and avoid confusion.
Of course, you are welcome to attend with your wares, but we will attempt to spread the Merchants out correctly to give all space.

Tavern
The Compass will be open as a special occasion to provide people with the ability to buy hot food and drinks!

If you wish to help in any other way, such as a server during the busy hours to give The Compass some aid. Please contact us!

Contacts

Discord: Dirzha #8956

Ingame: Saeá, Bilgemoore, Morvynn, Gyln or Créighton

10 Likes

Looking forwards to it!

3 Likes

Did you know it actually takes ten words to bump?

3 Likes

This will be so much fun!

2 Likes

‌‌Y‌e‌‌s‌‌.

1 Like

Really thrilled to be a part of this. Make sure to come by my stall and browse my collection of overpriced Pandaren tourist tat rare curio and useful trinkets!

2 Likes

The only kind.

1 Like

This be so lovely, Do come by my stall to buy handmade and hand copy maps and scrolls at reasonble prices.

1 Like

While short notice we hope to see some of you around tomorrow!

This is tonight, folklettes. Have fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When the clock strikes for us to start and you can’t find us! Please whisper Bilgemoore, Morvynn or Sunwu for a raid invite!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.