[A/RP] - Kul Tiras Roleplaying Community

Hello, there forums!

While our post here is quite new, we have been around for almost as long as BFA now.

We are a small RP community focused on bringing life to Kul Tiras and especially Boralus.

We have previously hosted server events within Boralus that I’m certain you have seen posts about here on the forums or on AA.

We attempt to foster a more living community in Boralus despite the dreaded sharding we encounter by hosting tavern nights, shops, charity events or festivals on holidays fitting for it.

In this thread, we will keep constant updates on upcoming events in the Boralus/KT area, a link to our in-game community but also contact info for our mods to join our discord.

We hope to see you soon both OOC and IC!

Contact info:
For an invite to the discord forums, please contact: Dirzha#8956 & Quarion G.
In-game link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/invite/p99LwpsdRm?region=EU&faction=Alliance

Upcoming Events

[A/RP] - Boralus Tavern Nights: The Compass [29th of February]

Love is in the air festival:
Date: 8th of February
Time: 20.30ST
Post soon to be added to the forums! - Stay tuned for more info.

Previous Events

[A/RP] Hallowed Tides - KT Community Event!

Boralus Brewfest! - A KT Community event!

[A-RP] Boralus Harvest Festival - 17th of September

[A-RP] Festival of the Tides - Come One, Come All! (4th August)

12 Likes

I support this, Boralus is a great city with loads of corners and open buildings for RP, and just in general feeling very alive compared to Stormwind.

With the launch of shadowlands the sharding issues it have might even be a thing of the past there!

Whenever I am in the area Icly, I’ll be sure to check in on anything going on.

1 Like

We are hoping for that yes! It will be lovely to not have to set up party groups in order to RP with each other and be able to just stroll right by!

2 Likes

I wholly support this idea. It’s about time for Roleplayers to stick their noses out of SW bubble RP and travel around the world, fill in other RP Hubs which provide way more decent environment.

We RPed a bit before in Boralus and it was very enjoyable. Who knows, maybe Sha’ur will move their office to Boralus once again! Nonetheless, I would encourage everyone to engage more into Boralus RP.

2 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed RPing in Boralus and it’s always a quality fun time, and I might hop by tomorrow on my dorf.

1 Like

When Shadowlands hit you can certainly count that Boralus will be an empty hub. I’ve heard in a lot of discord servers that people just can’t wait to RP there without characters running around. I can understand what they mean. So just a little while longer and the Role=Players will have the harbor to themselves.

1 Like

That is, sadly, true. Most people like random rp to occur. If only we could sign up like… 10-15 guilds to move their bases from SW to Boralus, then it could have possible give a chance for RP in Boralus become a more stable/regular/random one and attract others solo-RPers to it. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I do remember when we bumped into your group, it was a great deal of fun!
It’s a bit upsetting that we can’t have random RP in the sense others can but we do get a fair deal still. We often rely on the search engine on the map in TRP and a quick whisper going “Hey! Cool with random RP?” and then invite to a group if it’s a yes, it has fostered a nice way of getting some RP without it being too stressful for people.
We also noticed a larger amount of RPers in the same shards lately which is always a blessing.

I understand that too! I actually haven’t crossed that specific complaint myself yet, mainly it’s the sharding that hampers the situation but for now, we do the best we can with what we got!

We always enjoyed having you and your antics around! Even if Carvan might be going grey ahead of time!

1 Like

Another two lovely weekends of tavern going have passed!
This week arguably less eventful than the last. (Thankfully!)

We as a community now wish everyone a lovely holiday to come!

On the behalf of me and the crew from the Alliance LFRP discord channel we want to wish you guys the same.
May the season bring you all warmth and a lot more lovely roleplay opportunities.

1 Like

Thank you and the entire crew so much, Melanee!

I hope the season is one of joy for everyone and we look forward to a new year with new challenges.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.