[A-RP] Come Wheat May!

THE MILKY TRILOGY, PART I OF III

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘Shady rumours claim that the Proudmoore Admiralty is considering a referendum that could make Kul Tiras abandon The Alliance. Such disastrous event, that some diplomats already now refer to as ‘The Kulmination’, must be prevented at all costs! However, one single plant could turn the tide. Thus all bodacious botanists are hereby invited to a leafy lecture that will require our full audacity. We may break the rules. Even run through the fields of wheat! Nobody is ever perfectly behaved are they? What’s the naughtiest thing you ever did?’

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 8th of April at 20:00 CET and receive further information.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

6 Likes

Up, little thread, do not get lost, no - jump!
Your time is today, so here is a bump!

2 Likes

Thank you for another high quality event! Always such a joy to be a part of, and thank you to all of you who participated too :slight_smile: Screenshots in the making, delivery in two to three days.

2 Likes

I’m feeling a little jelly, but unfortunately I had another exciting event tonight with friends outside of Azeroth. Glad you had a good adventure!

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t know what to expect, but I certainly enjoyed myself. (despite Ahrim’s near constant moaning!) A nice adventure to shake all the rust off. (it’s been a while!) Bummed out that I didn’t see the last hour, so I look forward all the screenshots soon!

Hope to bump into you all again!

3 Likes

It was great to have you join, Ahrim! :slight_smile:
Aw, I hear that, leaving in the middle of an event is no fun.
I used to think that sleep > roleplay, then I got wiser :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You didn’t miss a lot. Basically we just finished and went home.

EDIT: Sorry, severe altitis. If you don’t know, I was the demon hunter last night.

2 Likes

I used to think sleep is overrated, (could go 48 hours without sleep, no problem) but… Well, I got old, I guess :grin:

(edit: This is totally ooc, of course… Mortimer Cook, “mage extraordinaire”, does not need sleep… although he sometimes (usually every night…) chooses to…)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.