[A-RP] Fortune Favours The Gold!

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘Many races are prone to regard certain plants as omens for better or worse. Scholars mostly dismiss this as superstition, but throughout the ages there are certain plants that continuously have been connected to curious rumours across different cultures. One such herb shows golden promise. As we once again invite all able adventurers to join our leafy lectures, you have got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do you?’

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 1st of April at 20:00 CET and receive further information.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

6 Likes

Up, little thread, do not get lost, no - jump!
Your time is today, so here is a bump!

Edit: Typing on phone at work. Not doing it right. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you all for a delightfully leafy lecture! I believe that we had some golden moments. My apologies that the event still was a bit too long. Once again I shall try to adjust the content so that we may venture verdantly and still get sufficient sleep. It is not easy being green! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you for the enormous amount of work that you put into these events, I can only imagine how long it takes to prepare all of it. The effort truly shows, down to the smallest detail :slight_smile:

One never know how long roleplay takes, it, and the characters that come together, have a life of its own. That is the beauty of it. :slight_smile: There were a few adjustments, that had to be made along the way to make sure, that everyone was kept safe, so do not worry about the length. It was remarkable.

It was such an adventure, thank you to everyone that showed up and contributed, it is a joy getting to know all of you. I’m sorry I missed the end of the event, I must taste that tea another night!

Edit. Typing from work on phone. Still not doing it right :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.