[A/RP - Kalimdor Event] Wrangleroot Wrestling 🌿

GLADIATORS ARE YOU READY!?
I mean… WRESTLERS… ARE YOU READY!?"

Location & Time:
The 8th of December. (Sunday)
Moonglade - Nighthaven. - Starting at 8:30pm. (ST).

The rings will be slightly outside Nighthaven, but we will explain rules at Nightheaven before venturing out.

What is it?:

Wrangleroot Wrestling is the Wisplight Willow’s FIRST server event. The event, as you may of guessed is a wrestling night. A night for the Kaldorei and allies to let out frustrations and test their strength against one another in an old-fashioned, good old wrestle. We especially look forward to seeing the mighty druids of the claw and the children of Goldrinn partake in such a thing.

Who is welcome? - This is primarily focused towards Worgen / Kaldorei in Kalimdor. However anyone is welcome to sign up and attend. Though, this evening it’s aimed towards the allies of the Kaldorei. - And whilst most may sign up. - Be aware, a Gnome vs a Worgen may be-… Quite unfair.

Wrestling Tournament: The main event! A tournament shall be held for those wishing to partake in the friendly ways of wrestling. - Going with a basic roll system that shall be explained on the night. - We aim to have roughly three matches occurring at once, with multiple ‘referee’s’ present to ensure the night flows smoothly and that their is time for a final match. - The prize shall be revealed closer to the time.

Depending on the amount of arrivals, - we may have to limit the amount of wrestling slots available, so the early arrivals and first to sign up when sign up opens at 8:30pm will be the first to get their chance.

Druidic Sparring: There is however a second event! A spar for ONLY druids. In this spar we shall watch druids spar -merely- in their animal forms. Allowing druids to spend the night, if not wrestling, honing their skills as fighters of their respective totem. - This however is not the main event and limited slots will be present for this contest.

Find out IC? -

All over Kalimdor, and among the Kaldorei of the Eastern Kingdoms. Flyers for the night can easily be found, left by couriers, most commonly druid of the Talon.

The instructions are simply, it grants the concept of the night, where to go and to simply sign up at the night. It does however state, one must wear light clothing, or leather. - Mail or Plate is prohibited for wrestling.

Further questions: Write bellow! I will do my best to respond and grant clarity!

AA:https://www.argentarchives.org/node/233794

I hope to see you all soon!

14 Likes

The same might be said for a Worgen vs. Night Elf. Not that I am at all biased. :wolf:

Will definitely come for a watch!

2 Likes

We shall have to see in the ring then! Won’t we!

And you’re more than welcome to come! Look forward to seeing you!

2 Likes

What a cool thing to attend.

[Begins owning everyone else really easily]

I will be there to represent the #WatcherGang.

5 Likes

CAN YOU SMEEEEEEELLLL… WHAT THE DOG. IS. COOOKKIIIIIIIIIN!?

See you there mate

1 Like

Excellent. Sounds like a lot of fun.

1 Like

Look forward to seeing each of you Children of Goldrinn there. Truly look forward to some ‘friendly competition’ that will be seen! :smiley:

Always fantastic to see public event initiative! Me and some of my lot will be there to cheer on those partaking in the wrestling!

3 Likes

I’ve long held onto/talked about the idea of a dumb wrestling guild that would use the ingame costumes and this comes close so best of luck!

“MAH GAWD, THE LICH KING JUST HIT VAN CLEF WITH THE FROZEN THRONE, BROKE HIM IN HALF MIKKAL”

4 Likes

Going to give this one a little bump because we are quickly arriving at the date for it!

2 Likes

Imagine the smell.

3 Likes

Elrandon and the Willow preparing for the stench of wrestling

1 Like

The time is nigh, Wrangleroot Wrestling is tomorrow evening!

The guild is super excited for this event and we hope to see all of you there. Lots will be happening and there’ll be plenty of time to socialize and have fun–…! As well as wrestle to your heart’s content, of course - but do take it easy, children.

Let’s get ready to rumble!

2 Likes

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Wrestling start’s at 8:30pm! (Server Time)

Though, we shall start to be around Nighthaven from 8:00pm! - Remember, sign ups are first come, first serve, for the Druid / Wrestling sign ups! If you want to partake! Get to the line ups as soon as they’re called out! We do have to limit it, otherwise a tournement would take too long!

1 Like

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Just two and a half hours to go before the greatest wrestling event in elven history begins! I’ll be there serving our guests only the finest gilnean cuisine, with a side of soap for anybody who dares swear in front of granny. :soap:

1 Like

I took part in this event tonight, mostly as an observer of the people that wrestled and I would like to write down my thoughts and ideas on the entire matter, hopefully giving some feedback about the event and their organizers.

I will begin by saying that the planning and transition from one fight to the next was quite smooth. There was IC commentary as well as the /roll rules were very well established and explained. The entire event lasted approximately a couple of hours (possibly less? I was not checking), but time truly flew by. RP-wise: 9.5/10 as a fun, social event.

Second, I would like to speak about the hosts and my first contact with the . To put it bluntly and as accurately as possible, I’d characterize them as a fairly amusing group of people, each having their own story and background. The characters were unique and did not make you feel as if you were RPing with the same person, who happened to be on 10 different characters. Well thought profiles, well thought reactions, something that I certainly enjoyed this Sunday Night.

To put it briefly:

Guild: 10/10
Had a lot of fun, I am seriously considering joining them.
Event: 9.5/10
I will most certainly be partaking in another event like this, should it were to take place. Ideal for a relaxing Sunday night.

2 Likes

I came by to this event to watch but ended up joining in the wrestling myself and had a great time at the event and the RP afterwards, a very laid back night with a fun bunch of colourful characters. Thanks so much for the event and I hope you’ll carry on making them!

2 Likes

Ah thankyou both for the love and support! And everyone whom attended. I’d like to apologise myself for falling sick mid-event with a migraine. I’m still recovering, sickness wise, but I am so thankful for all the support!

Elune’adore friends!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.