[A/RP] Wisplight Willow

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Tonight we shall be hosting our true IC formation ceremony. - A night that I have been planning for a fair bit. Tonight will induce every member into the Willow and get each of their ranks and roles fully set up. But, this ceremony is no basic joining process. There will be a ritual for each member to partake in, including the themes of Elune and Druidism.

I truly plan for each of the members tonight to have their experience become personal and dear to each of their characters. I truly am honoured to be hosting this with Dusklight and I cannot wait for the guilds future.

After the ceremony we will be taking in Druids soon enough, once more. - Though, we’re still looking for more guards to aid under Captain Amberhide and more Acolytes / Priestesses to work under Priestess Dusklight. Of course, Adherents as always are more than welcome.

We also are currently planning a future server event, for the Kaldorei / Worgen population. That -may- involve a sparring contest and prizes. And we shall be parting in a join mini-weekend campaign with the Moonlight Embrace come next week.

Thankyou everyone for the wonderful positive vibes granted and all this interest, I know Dusklight and I, when on call at 2am in the morning, throwing out this fourm thread, didn’t expect to have already ten or so active members each night for social RP and events. It’s truly a wonderfully overwhelming thought.

Elune’adore - Friends!

5 Likes

I’ve been part of this guild for little over two weeks now and I’ve had zero regret thus far and I doubt I will, the activity has been booming and the RP has been absolutely great, we’ve had a few events already small & large and overall it stays true to it’s theme and I couldn’t be happier about being part of this.

I swear nobody is holding me at gunpoint while i’m writing this.

<3

3 Likes

“Little over two weeks.”

Guild founded 14 days ago

We do not condone the use of time-travel in this guild. Alternate reality events, and time travel events will not be partaken in. Worry not

Terms and conditions apply

1 Like

Forget the last thing in my post

send help

2 Likes

Note, we do condone chronomancy. Elrandon just always keeps forgetting it, due to… Well, let’s just say he’s out of the (time) loop.

We Depart For Nighthaven

At Eight Bells the Wisplight Willow, friends and the Moonlight Embrace shall venture through the dangers of Felwood. - Seeking to cleanse what they can of the land on their way, perhaps even aiding some locals.

The nights ahead pose a lot of danger, risk, and perhaps not much reward, bar the satisfactions of working in Elune’s name and aiding the land. But soon enough, the Wisplight, -should- be home. At least one can hope.

And upon arriving home, a large feast is to be planned. - Let’s hope our allies and our own are hungry!

A busy few days is ahead! - Much is planned and even more is planned ahead! We shall be away from Ashenvale for some time, but we hope to see all our new made friends and allies at the wrestling tournament held shortly after our return!

I just want to say I am -so- very proud of how far the guild has come. We will be soon to have our second joining ceremony for those who missed the first. - And very soon, likely once returning fully to Nighthaven, we shall once more open to taking in more druids.

I’m truly blessed to have such a wonderful family with Viv. - We’re truly lucky to have such a community we all feel safe in, and all feel at home in currently. Nothing makes me happier.

As a proud ‘dad’ of the guild: Elune’adore friends!

4 Likes

After spending many days and nights in Astranaar, the night had finally arrived for the Wipslight Willow to return to Nighthaven in Moonglade!

https://i.imgur.com/G5IWvKS.png

But, of course-- to see this trip through, they have to travel through the dark, tainted depths of Felwood’s corrupted forests. But, of course-- with the Moonlight Embrace’s assistance, such a task should be no issue, right?

Right?

Unfortunately, almost immediately upon arriving into Felwood after traversing through Ashenvale’s woodland - the large group was seperated and split in half as a foul, thick mist consumed them wholly - and upon the mist being cleared, the torn groups found themselves relocated somewhere else entirely within the forest.

Confused and alarmed-- each group moved forward to try and find their way back to their comrades. Satyrs, imps, imp-mothers and… far too much fel, stood in the groups’ way! Crisis after crisis continued to arise, but despite the injuries and set-backs, they found their way through the chaos eventually - the split groups finally reuniting.

Once most of the wounded had been tended to, the large group swiftly made their way to Whisperwind Grove for solace and safety - for time to recover. Elune knows they needed it.

After all, the journey to the beautiful and safe Moonglade is far from over.

2 Likes

FEAST NIGHT

We’ve safely made it to Felwood after Saytr attacks galore. We spent last night working together with the Embrace to prepare a grand feast for tonight, a night of celebrations and joy.

Feel free to come along! Guests are welcome! We have more than enough food to go around!

Well I must say it was a wonderful feast. The others went over to Winterspring to hunt for the meat and came back with a fresh stag! I, of course, cooked my famous venison stew for the feast. I hadn’t cooked one in years, mind you, but I got only the best reviews.

Unfortunately, half of the guests didn’t even bother to eat it! Can you believe that? I’d cooked them a beautiful venison stew and they didn’t even give me the courtesy of eating it. Letting a good stew go cold, I won’t be forgetting that any time soon, just you wait!

I’ll have the chance to pay those whippersnappers back soon enough though, we’re meant to be busy this week. I heard that we’re meant to be doing something with the Moonkin, lovely beasts, and there’s more to come that they’re keeping under wraps.

Oh, and before I forget, we’re back to recruiting druids again. Lovely folk, I can’t wait to see some more new faces.

5 Likes

There was never a dull moment during the trip to Nighthaven from the Priestess making puns to the fights in between. : D

On a serious note, these guys are cool bros!

Beware of the worgen armed with soap!

6 Likes

They have nothing to worry about, so long as they aren’t a pottymouth :soap:

3 Likes

Now that we’re in Moonglade and everyone’s settled, we’re opening recruitment for druids again! Come say hello :heart:

2 Likes

I RPed with one of your members the other day it was a lot of fun, just wanted to drop by and say thanks! :smiley:

4 Likes

They are a good bunch of people!

2 Likes

Are you still looking for more druids? Im still new to the night elf roleplay and im planning on heading over to Kalimdor to be with my fellow druids and night elves

Of course! Get in touch. - We’d be more than happy to help you with Lore, Kaldorei RP and the like! :smiley:

Thank you! I will be there in 1 week

2 Likes

Hi everyone! It’s peak exam season, going to Christmas. So things are incredibly busy for me right now! I’m taking a lil’ break to focus on exams and getting ready for the Holidays!

During this time, can you please make sure to focus your contacts towards Vivilene and Faradael if you need anything. Looking forward to coming back properly once I put the pen and paper down!

1 Like

This looks interesting! Possible fit for my hermit of an elf who has had a cenarion tabard since TBC (of course nobody knows him, he is a hermit! But always there!)

I think I will visit!

3 Likes

Don’t be afraid to get in touch! Of course things may be slightly more quiet as Christmas is coming! :smiley:

Hope to hear from you soon, Elrandon is a bit of a hermit too, so - HERMIT PALS!

2 Likes